Chapter 44

Mu Yu tried hard to recall what happened before she passed out.

She seems to have seen Song Shi.

When looking for Song Shi, she went to the area Song Shi investigated on the first day to see if she found anything.

Then pass by a parking lot on the west side of Yuhu City. She heard what Chi Ying once said, the sound like wind, and the sound like a machine...

But at that time, there was no wind at all.

Yuhu City is a dead city without people, how could there be such a sound like a machine running?

She suddenly remembered what Chi Ying had said before, it was like the sound of the wind and the sound of a machine.

When she was about to contact other team members, she suddenly saw Song Shi on the opposite side. She yelled subconsciously, and then, the back of her neck seemed to be pricked by a needle, and she lost consciousness.

Thinking of this, Mu Yu narrowed her eyes suddenly.

That 'Song Shi' gave her a very different feeling.

That stiff feeling was like the sluggishness that would only be revealed by a zombie leader.

"I'll go find her." Lu Yunfei squeezed the communicator in his hand, and gritted his teeth.

Gu Chi raised his eyelids and glanced at him.

"If you want to be caught by those things too... Mu Yu met those guys, but she didn't even have a chance to contact us. They are not bad."

Gu Chi was silent for a moment, "You guys go back."

"Captain!" Lu Yunfei's expression turned cold.

Gu Chi calmly said: "We need someone to pass the news to the headquarters. If even our army is wiped out, who else in the headquarters can solve the mystery here?"

Lu Yunfei was speechless for a moment.

"I'll keep the communicator on." Gu Chi inhaled, "If anything happens to me, please remember not to make any noise."

"Then, contact headquarters, whatever happened to me. Tell them everything you've heard, and wait for the Alliance to come to the rescue."

"Chi Ying, you too."

Chi Ying raised her head.

"I can help you."

"Indeed, but not tonight." Gu Chi looked at her.

Chi Ying was slightly startled, "What do you mean?"

"We currently have almost zero information about the enemies hiding in Yuhu City. Chi Ying, your ability is very strong, but it is useless when you don't know anything about the situation."

Gu Chi went on to explain: "I'll keep the communicator on. If something happens to me you should be able to get the information from the sound of the communicator."

"At that time, you will take action."

He fixedly looked at Chi Ying, and said solemnly: "If the situation cannot be resolved, you must leave here."

Chi Ying looked straight into his eyes, and said after a long time, "I see."

From evening till late at night, Gu Chi wandered around Yuhu City.

He had an intuition that those things would not let go of such an opportunity to be alone.

He suddenly stopped and shone to the left with the flashlight. There is only one reflective window, in which several models are placed, which he regards as moving people.