Chapter 39

Back in the assigned room, Chi Ying lay on the bed for more than ten minutes, then opened the system interface to check the total points.

— 1.89 million.

"Hey." She covered her face and smirked, turning over happily.

It's no exaggeration for her hard work in the past two months!

During the past two months, she ran a lot of A-level safety zones. Even sometimes when they didn't pass through the A-level area, she would sneak up in the middle of the night and travel tens of kilometers to fill supplies for the supply team.

Fortunately, the hard work was not in vain.

Now the points are still slowly increasing every day, even if she doesn't have to do anything now, it will rise to 2 million points in a short time.

[Hey hey. ] The system also had fun with her.

"It's almost two million! We'll save the world soon!"

【Ahem, not so fast. 】The system held back its excitement.

[Even if you hand over the medicine to the research institute, it will take time for them to test the ingredients. 】

But this didn't affect Chi Ying's good mood at all. She stared at the points value on the system page for a long time.

knock knock!

"Chi Ying!"

Just by hearing the sound, it was Yun Ling who knocked on the door.

Chi Ying got up quickly and opened the door for her.

Seeing the situation outside the door, she opened her mouth, but was unable to speak for a long time.

"I heard from Professor Yu that you are only staying here for two days. I brought cabbages for you!"

"...Thank you." Chi Ying fell silent as she looked at the huge cabbage that couldn't fit into her door.

How are we going to get in now?

Boom.

There was the sound of a door closing next door.

Chi Ying poked her head out and saw that it was Gu Chi who came out from the side, holding a large glass jar in his hand.

Seeing the astonishingly large cabbage, Gu Chi trembled and almost dropped the jar.

"This is... cabbage?"

Yun Ling nodded.

Gu Chi fell into silence like Chi Ying.

In the end, because he couldn't get in, Gu Chi temporarily put the vegetable in his greenhouse first.

"Try it, it shouldn't be sour now." Gu Chi lifted the lid off the pickled lemon.

And Yun Ling, who was upset because the food she gave was put in someone else's field, frowned even more when she saw Gu Chi bring the jar of lemons into Chi Ying's room in front of her.

This man...how is he so stupid!

"Want to try it?" Chi Ying held a piece in her mouth and pushed the jar towards Yunling.

Yun Ling raised her head, subconsciously feeling that a courteous person would be reluctant. From the corner of her eye, she looked at Gu Chi's expression, and as expected, she saw his tense jaw.

"Yes!" She suddenly felt much better.

Gu Chi: ...

He ignored the inexplicable unhappiness in his heart, and said seriously: "We won't be staying at the headquarters for long this time."