Chapter 49

"What's your name?" Sun Shi came to Chi Ying, "Tsk, forget it, I'm not interested anyway."

He raised his chin and motioned for the people around him to bring Chi Ying to the experimental bed.

She is now lying side by side with those supernatural beings... The only difference is that the rest of them are almost unconscious.

She was tied to the experimental bed, and her hands and feet were bound by the metal chains on it. Chi Ying raised her hand tentatively, but found it difficult to break free.

Those two people pulled out more than a dozen long tube-like threads from under the bed, each of which had a metal disc with a diameter of less than one centimeter, which stuck to Chi Ying's temples, neck and collarbone, and was very tightly adsorbed. .

Only then did she understand where the red spots on the corpses she saw in Yuhu City came from.

"Let's start." Sun Shi ordered lightly.

The buzzing sound of the machine suddenly sounded, which gave her a headache.

Chi Ying only felt a little suction on the skin adhered by the metal plates, and the supernatural energy in her body seemed to rush towards the positions of those discs.

I don't know why, she muttered in her heart.

She heard a voice from the big rumbling machine: "Currently the remaining capacity of the power storage tank: 60%, it is expected to accept the power of the fifth-level power user: 4000 people, and it is expected to accept the power of the sixth-level power user: 500 person-times, it is expected to accept the power of seventh-level supernatural beings: 60 person-times."

"Remaining levels: cannot be assessed."

Chi Ying asked in her heart: What do you mean?

[It sounds like the big machine has a storage tank dedicated to storing supernatural energy. Can the remaining capacity be converted into the number of supernatural beings? 】

Chi Ying nodded in her heart: That's it.

Sun Shi glanced at his watch and said, "The instrument will be suspended in about three minutes. If it takes too long, it will be bad if the 'container' in her body is broken."

【Host, can you hold on? 】

Chi Ying: Well, I don't seem to feel anything.

Three minutes to arrive.

Sun Shi said lightly: "It should be closed."

"Professor Sun..."

"Huh? What?"

"Well, the meter shows that there are still abilities entering the storage tank."

Sun Shi raised his eyebrows, "Oh? What about the transmission rate, has it slowed down?"

"No."

A look of surprise appeared on Sun Shi's face.

Could it be that this woman is also a level 6 or even level 7 ability user?

He suddenly thought of the movements that Chi Ying had made in the laboratory, and pinched his chin.

It seems that it is not impossible for such a powerful soil ability to reach level seven or even higher to destroy the experimental base that Professor Ren Li is proud of.

He looked at Chi Ying, the expression in his eyes changed slightly.

Her talent might be even higher than Gu Chi's... But they have never received any information about this character. Could it be that this woman is the last trump card of the Human Alliance?