Chapter 12

Three days after leaving the safe zone, Chi Ying's focus in the past few days has gradually shifted from cutting the cross on the car to observing Zhang Bin.

In the past few days, she felt more and more strange about this man...

First, when she handed him the rice bowl on the first night, she found that his body temperature was not like that of a normal person, but very cold, as if... the body temperature of a person who had been dead for a while.

And later, it was his voice when he spoke. Although Zhang Bin explained that he had a cold recently, so his voice sounded a little hoarse...

But according to Chi Ying's observation, although his voice is similar to the nasal voice of human beings when they are sick, there is still a slight difference. For example, his hoarse voice seemed to be accompanied by the panting sound of "ho ho".

After discovering this, she began to pay attention to Zhang Bin's state intentionally. Originally, she didn't think too much about it until last night...

When he was with everyone during the day, Zhang Bin was still very normal, but last night, when everyone was resting, his behavior could be called...weird.

In the middle of the night, Zhang Bin got up secretly and left the place where they camped.

And because of her good hearing, she woke up when she heard the sound, and followed him secretly.

They hadn't reached the city yet, they stopped on a side road, which Gu Chi said was the shortest way to the headquarters.

Even though the road was blocked by trees, Chi Ying followed with trepidation. Because Zhang Bin seemed to be very cautious, and every few steps he would look back to see if anyone woke up.

He walked very lightly, as if to prevent others from hearing, and he relaxed his body only after walking several hundred meters. He looked around, as if about to start some kind of mysterious ritual.

Chi Ying squatted behind the tree, the silvery moonlight hit the treetops, spilled down along the gap, and landed on her unblocked shoes, which was a bit conspicuous at first glance. Seeing it, she hurriedly retracted her legs carefully,

Fortunately, Zhang Bin was too focused and didn't realize that there was a little tail behind him.

He spread his arms, raised his neck, and barely stopped until his head was almost parallel to the ground.

Chi Ying couldn't help wondering if his cervical spine was still alive?

After all, this is really not like the arc that a human neck can bend.

She thought quite seriously, does this person really believe in any religion? That's why he ran out in the middle of the night and made this inhuman posture to perform some kind of ritual?

This pious energy... Our Lady should let him be!

While she was thinking wildly, Zhang Bin suddenly opened his mouth wide, and the space in his throat was compressed and made a small sharp sound.

Chi Ying watched in surprise as he maintained this posture for a full five minutes.

She frowned.

It doesn't feel like a sacrifice, but rather like sending some kind of message...

However, do humans also have this way of transmitting information, why has she never heard of it?

Just thinking about it, Zhang Bin's strange posture had returned to normal. He also looked around, turned around and returned to the camp they set up next to the car.