Chapter 43

Gu Chi lowered his head and said nothing.

Lu Yunfei did not miss this scene. He couldn't see what was going on between the two, but he felt that the atmosphere between Gu Chi and Chi Ying was inexplicably subtle.

He subconsciously raised his eyes and glanced at Song Shi beside him.

He knew that Song Shi was interested in Gu Chi, and he was worried that she would be in a bad mood because of it. But when he turned his head, he only saw her lowered her head with a stiff expression.

It didn't look like they noticed the appearance of the two of them.

After a few days of not seeing each other, did she lose her temper?

Lu Yunfei raised his eyebrows, he thought it was a good thing, so he didn't say anything.

...

That night.

Everyone has already fallen asleep, Song Shi tossed and turned in the quilt, still not sleepy. She was suffering from a fever all over her body, and she had been distracted since last night. After she realized it, she couldn't remember what she was thinking just now. It's like... not only her consciousness exists in this body.

The cool wind of late autumn came in through the gap at the bottom of the tent, she stretched out her hand dully, wanting the cool wind to touch her hot skin.

"Huh...huh..." Her breathing was a little short.

She knew in her heart that if she dragged on, there would be only one result for herself.

That person said that as long as she went to him, she could live!

Song Shi glanced at the two sleeping soundly, and got up quietly. Step by step, she stepped out of the tent and walked slowly towards Yuhu City.

"Gu team!"

In the early morning of the next day, Mu Yu searched around the camp for a long time, and after confirming that Song Shi was really missing, she rushed to call Gu Chi.

"Gu Dui, Song Shi is gone."

"Have you searched everything?" Gu Chi asked with a frown.

People were still here last night, it is impossible to disappear out of thin air.

Mu Yu shook her head, "I've searched everything, and I've searched all the places I frequent. Besides, Song Shi doesn't have offensive abilities, so it's absolutely impossible for her to run far."

Chi Ying walked over from the other end.

"I didn't find her either."

"Was she still there when you went to bed last night?"

Chi Ying replied, "Yes."

When she fell asleep, she saw Song Shi with her back facing her.

She bit her lower lip.

The wind came in from under the tent last night, and the sound was too loud, and she was already asleep, so she couldn't hear other movements.

Otherwise, they would not have lost people.

"Is there anything else missing?"

Mu Yu heard the words and immediately ran back to make a hasty count.

"Captain Gu, a communicator is missing!"

Gu Chi immediately dialed with his communicator, trying to contact her.

beep beep...

"No one answered." He put down the communicator.

"It can't be..." Lu Yunfei hesitated, "Is it related to the disappearance of the supernatural being mentioned earlier?"