Chapter 50

"You, and Yun Ling, everything on you, including space, can be explained by supernatural powers. Don't worry too much."

Chi Ying raised her eyes.

Why does it sound like he already knew that the space she was talking about was not a supernatural power?

"You know I lied?" She lowered her head and whispered.

"What do you think?" Gu Chi looked at her with warmth hidden deep in his eyes.

"...I still don't need your help to hand it over. The sooner I go back, the sooner the alliance gets the medicine, the sooner the ingredients can be analyzed."

Gu Chi didn't object, just said: "Alright. Then I'll explain the situation to Professor Yu in advance, and he will report it to the alliance. But don't worry, it won't affect your life."

"That's good."

"Go back first, everyone is still waiting for us."

"it is good."

After all the survivors in the experimental base were rescued, the people at the headquarters completely sealed off the entire base, and re-entered the search one month later.

Because if you enter the base to wipe out the leader now, the loss of the headquarters will be huge.

But if the time is set one month later, the zombie leaders without shields will kill each other in this month until they die.

"Captain, what about your ability..." Lu Yunfei asked cautiously.

"Well, it should be useless." Gu Chi narrowed his eyes and didn't have much reaction.

Chi Ying glanced at him, and felt inexplicably uncomfortable when she heard him say the word "wasted".

"Well, I can help." Yun Ling who was sitting on the side spoke softly, "My Lingquan..."

Chi Ying's heart tightened, and she subconsciously turned to look at her.

Yun Ling understood instantly, and she changed her words: "Ah, it's my ability."

"I can help recover."

"Really?" Lu Yunfei's eyes lit up, "Captain, Yunling said that she can help you recover!"

Gu Chi raised his eyes, "Thank you, I will trouble you then."

Yun Ling suddenly felt a little relieved. She always felt that she was also a little responsible for this matter, and being able to help made her feel a lot easier.

"Then I'll stay here with you, there should be a lot of people who need my help to recover."

"Commander Gu." The team leader in charge of this operation came over, "Ye Wuhan and Ren Li, we need to take them back to the headquarters for interrogation now. The other team members who stay here need your help to lead."

"clear."

He stared at Chi Ying for a long time before saying, "We can go back in a while."

"Ok."

"Contact me with the communicator if you need anything." He instructed.

"it is good."

"if…"

"Getting the captain is not a life or death." Lu Yunfei broke the atmosphere blankly, "It's not the first time Chi Ying has returned to the headquarters."

Then he received the sight of Gu Chi and Chi ying looking over at the same time.

Lu Yunfei: "..."

What, did he say something wrong?