Epilogue

The two who had just been together couldn't stay peacefully for a few days.

When Gu Chi was still dazed by Chi Ying's "try", he had already been sent out by the headquarters to perform a mission.

During the few days of vacation at the headquarters, his ability has basically recovered to level seven. Coupled with the fact that the zombie boss is solved, the task now is actually much easier than before.

At the very least, the degree of danger is greatly reduced.

In the seventh year of the apocalypse, in the third month after Gu Chi and others returned from Yuhu City, the Human Alliance first released a medicine that could treat the zombie virus, and started production one month later.

Since then, humans have launched a comprehensive campaign against low-level zombies. With zombie potions, the alliance equips some ordinary people who join the human alliance with gun|weapons, and human beings have the first batch of powerful army composed of non-supernatural beings.

As for the original source of the potion, only a small part of the senior management of the alliance knows.

Coupled with the extraordinary abilities displayed by Yuhucheng Chi Ying, the alliance specially gave her a special ability evaluation, and the evaluation result was—unable to evaluate.

Even the alliance's current standard for level 9 ability users can't define her ability level at all.

Chi Ying was suddenly given the title of a "tenth-level supernatural person", and everyone was a little confused.

She doesn't know what the result of this title is, but the number of times she was forced to leave the team has increased.

Gu Chi and the others are an exploration team. No matter how fast the off-road vehicle is, it will take half a day or even longer to travel from one city to another. But Chi Ying's ability is obviously more suitable for the team of low-level zombies...

So, their daily routine became: rushing, killing zombies, Chi Ying was picked up by the alliance helicopter that arrived suddenly, rushing, killing zombies, Chi Ying was sent back by the alliance helicopter that arrived again...

The headquarters sent Chi Ying on missions more often than other supernatural beings, and even made her busier than Gu Chi at one point.

Over time, members of the Human Alliance knew that the highest-level supernatural being at the Alliance Headquarters was a girl.

Letting her out once means slaughtering a whole city.

It is in the eighth year of the last days that mankind announced the start of the recovery of civilization.

Although the low-level zombies have not been cleaned up, humans obviously have enough strength to no longer be afraid of them. It is only a matter of time before the zombies are completely eliminated.

It was also this year that Chi Ying, Gu Chi and the others relaxed.

Most of the zombies have been cleaned up, and the various troops cultivated by the alliance have also grown rapidly during this year.

Therefore, members like Gu Chi, Lu Yunfei... who used to be members of the exploration team basically seldom go out on missions.

Because of their rich experience, Mu Yu and others have basically changed from former players to captains or mid-level commanders of various teams.

On the contrary, Yunling has almost become the busiest person in the headquarters since this year.

The recovery of civilization first needs seeds that can satisfy food and clothing, and then some species that have a very low survival rate and need to be carefully cared for, and Yunling's ability is just enough to fully meet this. Even the most advanced wood-type supernatural user in the current alliance is far inferior to her in the ability to generate seeds.