Chapter 36

"Help!"

...

Chi Ying, who was looking for the leader in every tall building, suddenly raised her head when she heard the sound.

She said to Gu Chi beside her, "Someone is calling for help, it's Song Shi's voice!"

"Is there?" Gu Chi frowned, "I didn't hear that."

Chi Ying pulled him up and walked out, affirming: "Yes. Your hearing is too poor."

Gu Chi was dragged by her, and was silent for a while.

In the commander's assessment back then, he got a perfect score in listening!

But looking at the extremely determined Chi Ying, he silently swallowed his rebuttal.

Forget it, she forced her to have the final say.

Song Shi's hands and feet were bound at this time, and two low-level zombies surrounded her, one on the left and one on the right, and the leader was facing her, dragging his face in a humane way and not knowing what he was thinking.

Because the voice of calling for help just now was too loud, Song Shi's face is now covered with a black cloth, and it is unknown where the leader pulled it off.

But she was only fortunate that these zombies had no intention of killing her at the moment. Although she doesn't understand the purpose of these monsters, as long as she can survive, that's enough!

"Ho **** ho."

Boss, will that person not be able to find us?

The leader patted his thigh.

"It would be best if this is the case. If we are really discovered, even if there are hostages, I don't have 100% confidence that I can defeat that 'monster'."

"If that'monster' doesn't come, we will deal with this human being ourselves." It looked at Song Shi and stuck out its tongue.

While Song Shi was terrified, she wondered what the "monster" he was talking about meant? It is clearly a monster itself! Could it be Gu Ge who can be called a monster by a monster?

"Ho **** ho! Ho ho!" The low-level zombie on the right suddenly screamed.

Boss! someone is coming!

The leader's legs went limp, and his feet slipped and almost fell flat from where he was.

It looked at the person with a flustered face, and was relieved when it found that it was a man it had never seen before.

It smiled and stretched its neck to stare at Song Shi, "Hey, your companion is here to save you."

Gu Chi didn't care about the leader, but frowned and looked at Song Shi who was covered, and asked, "Song Shi, are you alright?"

"Woooooo!" Song Shi shook her head, indicating that she was not bitten.

She had never been so embarrassed, her hair was disheveled, and her face was covered with dirt. But Gu Chi, who came to save her at this moment, made her unable to take care of all this, and she was only moved.

"Human, I advise you not to act rashly." The leader glanced at the two low-level zombies.

The two zombies understood immediately, and put their sharp fingertips on Song Shi's neck, one on the left and one on the right, as if they could cut open the fragile skin with just a light touch.

Song Shi's eyes widened immediately, and she didn't even dare to tremble uncontrollably, for fear of accidentally touching the sharp nails of the two zombies.