Chapter 28

For several days in a row, the points have been increasing by more than 100,000 per day. It was not until the fourth day, when the total points accumulated to nearly 600,000, that the increase dropped somewhat.

The system held its 600,000 points all day, "hehe" silly.

And because she became rich all of a sudden, even Chi Ying was now a little passive and sabotage.

The specific performance is that the cross cut out by hand is becoming more and more perfunctory...

Gu Chi saw the wooden stick that could be called a "cross" in Chi Ying's hand several times, he hesitated to speak.

He couldn't help guessing: Is she in a bad mood these two days?

Gu Chi even wanted to find an opportunity to ask about the situation, but when he saw that Chi Ying was still eating a lot of food every meal, his worry was put down again.

After the shock of the system in the past few days, it is not as emotional as the first day.

At this moment, looking at the Holy Mother's value, which has obviously slowed down, it couldn't help but feel annoyed: [If I had known earlier, Yunling's 30,000 Holy Mother's value would have been exchanged for supplies...]

If it hadn't stopped Chi Ying at that time, the total points might have reached close to a million now!

million...

The system was in a complicated mood for a while. It also thought that it would take Chi Ying at least several years to barely reach it.

It thought of something, and the voice said excitedly: [Host, can you go back to the headquarters? 】

[If you do this a few more times, it is estimated that the value of the Holy Mother will directly exceed two million! 】

Chi Ying shook her head in her heart: I'm afraid it can't be done now.

She put a lot of supplies in each supply truck, but at first glance, even if she felt that the supplies seemed to be a little more than usual, she would not deliberately count them. At most, she felt that the goods on that day were slightly more than usual...

But once the supply truck leaves and the supplies are delivered to the people in the safe zone, the situation will be different.

The gap is invisible to the naked eye, but the distance can explain everything. The supply of materials in each safety zone is fixed, and the supply team will definitely find that the transportation distance this time is much longer than usual... All four supply vehicles have such abnormalities, and they will definitely report it to the headquarters .

It is estimated that at this moment, someone from the alliance headquarters has already started to check whether someone has tampered with the storage warehouse. Even if nothing can be found, no matter how bad it is, the manpower to guard the storage warehouse will be increased. It is almost impossible for her to get in as easily as last time.

[That's it...] The system said with a little regret.

Chi Ying reassured it: But don't worry too much, it's not just the headquarters that owns the supply team. Each A-level area will be equipped with a supply team. Although the number of supply vehicles is definitely not as high as that of the headquarters, it can quickly reach the value of two million Holy Mothers point.

Moreover, compared with the alliance headquarters, the management of District A is also much lax, and it may be more convenient for her to act.

【Really! 】The system excitedly said.