Chapter 11

Chi Ying looked up in surprise.

The elder sister who slept with her this morning suddenly told her that Gu Chi was going to bring her along. She already felt a little strange, but Gu Chi's reaction just now confirmed this point...

But why, did he suddenly change his mind?

Seeing her dazed, Gu Chi said calmly, "Don't you want to?"

Chi Ying returned to her senses, quickly shook her head, and said, "Yes."

Gu Chi said "Yes", and then looked at Mu Yu and the others.

"Mu Yu, take Professor Lin into the car first."

"it is good."

Chi Ying didn't have anything to bring, so she could only stand there and watch them move.

"I will send you to the B-level security area, and the rest is up to you." Gu Chi suddenly said.

Knowing that he was talking to herself, Chi Ying nodded.

"However, you have to go to the Alliance Research Institute with us first. Professor Lin needs to be sent to the headquarters first."

Chi Ying continued to nod.

Even if Gu Chi didn't take her along this time, she would leave here. To collect the Holy Mother's value, it is not enough to just stay here. She needs a large crowd base to be able to complete the goal of 2 million points within half a year.

And the A and B-level security areas with a large number of people are her best options for collecting the Holy Mother.

Seeing that everyone was getting ready, Gu Chi put on his bag and said to Chi Ying, "Follow me."

Hearing this, Chi Ying followed them until the other team members climbed up the ladder and out of the safety zone. Suddenly, she thought of something and stretched out her hand to pull off Gu Chi's trousers who had just stepped up the ladder.

"Gu Chi..."

Gu Chi lowered his head and looked at her.

"Can you... lend me something?" Chi Ying tentatively asked, "I'll pay you back soon, I swear!"

She looked around and said something softly.

Hearing clearly what she wanted to borrow, Gu Chi slightly raised his eyebrows.

The survivor who was with Professor Lin at Base 36 was called Zhang Bin.

Both he and Professor Lin survived from No. 36. Gu Chi thought that they should have a lot to talk about, so he asked Chi Ying to go to Lin Xun's car and asked her to go with Mu Yu and Song Shi.

Sitting in the unfamiliar co-pilot, Chi Ying still couldn't forget her great cause of cutting crosses, and she worked hard one by one.

The corner of Lin Xun's mouth twitched while driving.

Although he was not very familiar with the new girl, he had also experienced her strange behavior. But even so, he would inevitably feel speechless in the face of this kind of behavior.

On the contrary, Mu Yu has become accustomed to it, and asked without any surprise: "Hey, how many cuts do you need to be enough?"

She kindly persuaded: "Those zombies are no longer human beings, they only have human shells."

Hearing this, Chi Ying shook her head.

She clasped her hands together and raised them to her chin, extremely reverent.