Chapter 45

This time, only Chi Ying and Lu Yunfei went to Yuhu City. Lin Xun did not follow because he had to wait for the people from the headquarters.

Originally, Chi Ying wanted to go alone, but Lu Yunfei said that even if he followed her, it would be good to find out the exact location so that people from the headquarters could move, so she didn't stop him.

What's more, in terms of experience in the team, Lu Yunfei is naturally richer than her.

"However, the sound shouldn't be too loud, right? Yuhu City is such a big place, it's not easy to find it just by sound."

"When I was up there, I had a little impression of the direction of the voice. It was located in the west of the central part of Yuhu City. Although the exact location is uncertain, we will definitely find it within today!"

Lu Yunfei was surprised: "So sure?"

Chi Ying nodded.

Among other things, her ears are still very good.

She turned around and said to Lu Yunfei solemnly: "Remember to keep a distance from me."

Lu Yunfei was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "I know, it's three hundred meters away."

He was a little helpless. Now he and Lin Xun are two big men, but they can only stay in the safest place, and it is a little girl who looks weak.

Arriving at the west side of Yuhu City, Chi Ying didn't use her abilities to search for it at a high place this time, but was on the ground like Lu Yunfei.

After walking for half a day, she finally got that faint voice from the air.

Chi Ying became excited.

It's around the corner.

She relied on the direction of the sound to find the general direction, and stopped when she reached the source.

Looking around, Chi Ying frowned.

It is clearly here, but it feels like the voice is coming from all directions. But there was no building around that could make such a sound.

She suddenly lowered her head, staring at the zombies on the ground thoughtfully.

Not around, so...underground?

She simply jumped to a high place and raised her hand to activate the fire ability.

The raging fire fell on the piled corpses and burned quickly. Thick smoke rose, and Chi Ying quickly turned over and hid in a nearby building.

When the zombies below were reduced to ashes, Chi Ying leaned out from the room.

She finally caught a glimpse of the true face of Mount Lu covered by the pile of corpses.

—It is an underground parking lot, but the entrance has been blocked, and all the iconic signs have been removed. The original entrance and exit of the vehicle is now tightly blocked by a protective cover made of metal and an unknown material.

Chi Ying tilted her head.

I always feel that this place feels very familiar to her...

[Yes, its construction idea is the same as the No. 36 experimental base you met before. 】

Chi Ying's pupils brightened slightly.

right! The previous experimental base was also in the parking lot, and it was used as a cover.

In other words, there might be a laboratory like Base 36 hidden underneath?

【Experiment... But the people in the lab, what are they doing to catch Gu Chi? 】