Chapter 20

It was already past eight o'clock, and even Xia Yetian was completely dark now.

After leaving the base, Chi Ying hardly met anyone. None of the people who were allowed to stay at headquarters would waste their time on night walks.

There are no lights on the road, only some light sources in the greenhouse are used for lighting.

She glanced at the time and speeded up. The wind is controlled by her, wrapping around her body, making her steps even lighter. If it wasn't for the scruples about meeting someone who was going out, Chi Ying's whole body would almost float up.

The place she was looking for was the storage warehouse where the headquarters transported supplies. Although she hadn't seen the exact location of that place, it must be not far from the spherical base.

The base is located in the center of the headquarters, and the storage warehouse should be near it.

One is because the base has the largest demand for food, etc. If the storage warehouse is not located in the center, the daily food delivery will be too troublesome.

The second reason is that, except for the most core base, the entire headquarters is almost responsible for the production of various food and medicines, and it is built in the most central location, which can minimize transportation costs.

Chi Ying walked around the base, and was pleasantly surprised when she saw the warehouse that was slightly lower but took up an extra large area.

She excitedly said: there it is!

[Hmm...probably. 】Although it doesn't know what she wants to do at all.

Chi Ying walked in and sneaked around from the outside.

She dared not get too close. Unlike other places that are empty, there are not many people here.

Outside the storage warehouse are four huge trucks waiting to be packed, just like the ones she saw when she came here today, they are the vehicles of the supply team.

The doors on all four sides of the storage warehouse are open, and there are more than a dozen people loading supplies into the truck at each position. There is a huge intelligent robot in front of the loading door.

Chi Ying hid in a corner and peeked into the storage bin.

All the materials inside are not enough to load these cars... What's more, there is still a part left for the daily needs of the people in the headquarters tomorrow.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, there should be a little space left.

But... how do you sneak into the car? She was a little worried.

[Stun them? 】

Although it didn't understand what she was going to do, the system still came up with bad ideas without distraction.

Chi Ying nodded suddenly: It's a way!

system:! !

[Don't! I just said it casually, I was really stunned, someone will definitely investigate tomorrow...]

Chi Ying had no choice but to give up with regret.

After staring at the supply truck for a while, she suddenly had an idea.

The dozen or so people were only responsible for sending the goods to the manipulator, and then arranged them neatly one by one, and then the manipulator sent them to the car for packing. In other words, no one is in charge of the car, and it is completely controlled by the robot.