Chapter 34

Noticing that Chi Ying had been staring at the carrot in his hand thoughtfully, Gu Chi paused.

At this moment, he also remembered that he seemed to have heard someone mention it when he was at the headquarters, Yun Ling had the ability to enhance people's abilities. That radish was already very unusual, and Chi Ying also mentioned at the time that it was Yun Ling's ability.

Could it be...is it really because of that carrot?

"Chi Ying."

"Huh?" Chi Ying recovered.

"That friend of yours?" Gu Chi asked.

Chi Ying nodded.

"should be."

She didn't expect that a radish could make Mu Yu's abilities rise so quickly...

"What friend?" Lu Yunfei asked curiously.

"A girl in Ye Wuhan's team has the ability to increase the level of supernatural powers." Gu Chi replied.

"It seems that we owe someone a favor."

Song Shi looked at the soup in her hand and suddenly lost her appetite.

How did Chi Ying, who just joined the headquarters not long ago, make such a powerful friend? Whether it's Gu Chi, or that woman she's never heard of who can increase the level of abilities...

Why should everything I want go to her? Is it just because of a pretty face?

She lowered her eyes unwillingly, her knuckles were turning red due to the force she was holding onto the white porcelain bowl.

A few days later, both Lu Yunfei's and Song Shi's abilities had broken through level five. It's just that on the night Song Shi broke through, she acted abnormally calm.

Their team finally arrived near their destination.

The abnormal place where the zombies reported by the exploration team was a little far from the nearby B-level safe zone, so they simply didn't go to the safe zone to stay overnight in order to save time.

Different from the previous situation, this time when they came to the location on the locator, they realized that it was a deserted wilderness.

"Captain, this doesn't seem like the leader... so what will appear there?" Lu Yunfei saw Bai Qing behind him, and swallowed the word "leader" abruptly.

"Well, it is indeed different from the situation I encountered before... but it is not surprising."

The birth of the leader is random, which is considered normal in this kind of place.

Lu Yunfei stopped the car.

"Then where are we going now? The location shown on the locator is near here, but the zombies can't stay in the same place all the time..."

Gu Chi pondered for a moment.

"At first, I thought their target would be the nearby B-level safety zone, but after contacting their person in charge, they didn't find any abnormalities."

"That is to say, it has no purpose?"

"No. It may just be that its goal is a little different from what we speculated."

"Then what should we do?" Lu Yunfei raised his head.

They are at an impasse. If you continue to search for the leader, it will take a lot of time and energy, and there may not be a result...

But if you give up here and leave directly to the location where the next leader may appear, it is equivalent to letting the nearby safe zone take risks.