Chapter 40

The Yuhu City that Gu Chi mentioned was nearly 4,000 kilometers away from the headquarters, and it would have taken at least ten days to get there.

But when everyone realized something was wrong, it was the fourth day after leaving the headquarters.

The Supreme Commander of the Human Alliance made a phone call to them, requesting Gu Chi and the others to speed up to the No. 23 safety zone.

"In any case, please arrive as soon as possible. If you can really find out the reason for the disappearance of the supernatural being, you will definitely be rewarded when you come back to the headquarters this time."

The highest command personally issued tasks to the exploration team, and to be precise, they were not issuing tasks, but urging the speed... This was unprecedented before.

Gu Chi didn't need to ask carefully to know how serious the problem was. In the past month, in order to find out the secret of the disappearance of the supernatural beings in Yuhu City, the alliance sent many exploration teams composed of supernatural beings to the vicinity.

Now it seems...

Should be without exception, the whole army was wiped out.

A person with supernatural powers is a one-in-a-million existence. Losing so many people at once is a very big loss for the alliance. In addition, the leader detector has just been developed, and it is the critical time when supernatural beings are needed to take the lead... But something like this happened.

But Song Shi's heart skipped a beat when she heard the voice from the communicator.

The rewards given by the headquarters to those who have made great achievements are so great, how many people with supernatural powers have flocked here?

What's more, this time it turned out that the highest commander of the alliance personally agreed, which is unusual.

The final reward might not even be inferior to Gu Chi's being named a senior commander.

The title of Commander Gu Chi was awarded by the headquarters as an exception after he made great achievements time and time again.

She also met him on the day he was awarded the title.

But since she joined the team, she has never been awarded any titles. Even Mu Yu, who is lower than her ability level, is a specially awarded dual-abilities mid-level executive officer.

Isn't the reason for it just because she is just a healing system user?

Song Shi lowered her eyes.

If she can perform outstandingly in this mission, let alone Gu Chi, all the people with the highest titles in the headquarters will look at her differently.

At that time, what is Chi Ying, an ordinary supernatural being?

She pressed her fingers slightly on her knees.

Even if it's an adventure, she must gamble!

They didn't even have time to sleep. Gu Chi, Lu Yunfei, Lin Xun, and Mu Yu, four people who knew how to drive, drove with wheels and wheels, and finally arrived at the destination given by the headquarters on the seventh day.

"Captain, this place is really cold." Lu Yunfei shrank his neck.

"The temperature in the northern district is already low, so put on the thick clothes you brought."

From the corner of his eyes, Gu Chi saw Chi Ying, who seemed to be in a daze with blank eyes, and stepped forward to pat her hat.

"Chi Ying, go change your clothes."