Chapter 2

Lu Yunfei thought about her words for a while, and after confirming that she was really talking about those zombies, he was dumbfounded.

Gu Chi narrowed his eyes.

Did he... save a cerebral palsy?

[Congratulations to the host, you have obtained three Holy Mother points! Three hundred points have been credited. 】

Three Virgin Mary points...meaning that the other three people present, except for Chi Ying, were all shocked by the brilliance of her Virgin Mary...

Chi Ying silently wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

Although it is done a little, but the effect is remarkable.

Lu Xingyun opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but his eyes caught somewhere, and he suddenly shouted: "Captain, one of them is not dead!"

Gu Chi caught a glimpse from the corner of his eye, raised his hand, and neatly gave the zombie an ice blade as his last gift.

"Tie her up and take her away first, it's not appropriate to stay here for long."

Hearing this, Lu Yunfei immediately squatted down, tied Chi Ying's hands behind his back, and then stood up.

Generally speaking, when infected people first show symptoms, they often attack with their nails and teeth, which is how they transmit the virus.

Therefore, as long as their hands are tied and their mouths are blocked in the early stage, the risk can be effectively reduced.

Originally, he wanted to stuff something into Chi Ying's mouth, but after hesitating for a while, he chose to give up.

These people, the ones with the lowest ability are all three-level supernatural beings. More than enough to deal with a little girl.

Gu Chi asked, "Did you find any food?"

"Yes." The woman standing at the end replied.

"I just glanced briefly. The freezer has no power supply, and the meat has gone bad, but there are still some rice noodles, instant food and so on."

Chi Ying looked over.

It's a woman with medium-length hair, her hair tied in the back is very sassy, and her appearance is also quite heroic.

As if sensing her gaze, the woman snorted coldly and turned her head away from her.

"Well, good luck." Gu Chi said lightly.

At this time, you can still find supermarkets that have not been emptied, and there is still a lot of food left.

Lu Yunfei suddenly turned his head to look at Chi Ying, and became more and more convinced that she was the lucky one.

He considered quite seriously, if he brought this girl with him, he felt that their harvest would at least double?

Aside from the shock of what she said just now, the luck bonus brought by this is simply not too pleasant!

Chi Ying didn't know that she had been treated as a mascot. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back, and she had no hands to support the ground. It was a little difficult for her to get up.

"Let's split up, Mu Yu, since you just looked at the food section, I'll leave the shelf on the right to you. Lu Yunfei, go to the left and see if there are any daily necessities." Gu Chi made a plan.

He glanced at Chi Ying, "I'm in charge of cleaning up all the zombies here, collecting crystal nuclei, and watching her by the way."

"okay!"