Chapter 42

At night, Song Shi frantically rubbed the bruised piece of skin with her hands, even though it had healed as before.

It was just a wound, and there was no bleeding at all!

Look... there is no trace at all, she will be fine.

She obviously looked normal, but she knew that her brain was heating up.

This is clearly a precursor to infection with the zombie virus...

That person said that as long as she thinks clearly, she can be cured of the virus. But…

"Song Shi, what's wrong with you?" Mu Yu rubbed her eyes and a head popped out from under the quilt.

Song Shi just sat straight and didn't speak.

Now she is eager to find comfort from someone, but this person is obviously not Mu Yu.

She stood up suddenly, startling Mu Yu next to her, and even Chi Ying, who didn't want to talk to her, couldn't help but glance at her.

"It's so late, where are you going?"

Song Shi still didn't answer, and went out directly.

"Hiss, what's the situation. Why are you ignoring me all of a sudden?" Mu Yu complained dissatisfiedly.

Chi Ying yawned.

She has long been used to this attitude.

Gu Chi, who was about to fall asleep, suddenly heard footsteps outside the tent.

He opened his eyes.

Could it be Chi Ying?

The last time Chi Ying came to look for him in the middle of the night.

Lu Yunfei and Lin Xun were already asleep, so he hurriedly dressed and went out without making a sound.

"Brother Gu..."

Seeing that it was Song Shi who came, Gu Chi felt an unspeakable sense of loss for some reason.

"Brother Gu, can I talk to you?"

Gu Chi was slightly taken aback, but still nodded.

Not knowing what Song Shi was going to say to him, he walked ahead and stopped only fifty meters away from their resting place.

"It's not that he's not in good shape, why are you coming out so late?" Gu Chi asked.

"It's just a bit of a headache." Song Shi bit her lip, "Brother Gu, what are your plans after all the zombies are gone?"

"Me?" Gu Chi shook his head, "I'm not sure, but after all the zombies are cleaned up by humans, there will be a long period of recovery, so I won't be able to relax."

"For so long, don't you think about personal issues?" As if afraid of being seen through by him, she hurriedly added: "Because you haven't mentioned this aspect, I'm just a little curious."

Gu Chi frowned, not quite understanding why she came to ask him such a question at night.

"talk later."

Song Shi clenched her fist unwillingly.

"Any thing else?"

"No, no more."

"Well, since you're not feeling well, go to bed early." Gu Chi raised his leg and prepared to go back.

Suddenly, he paused, as if thinking of something.

He turned his head and said, "By the way, call me captain in the future."

Song Shi was stunned, and asked incredulously, "Why?"