Chapter 16

Professor Lin brought a small bench and sat in front of Chi Ying with a mirror, staring at her unblinkingly.

Gu Chi was holding her handcuffs aside to prevent sudden accidents. All the rest, without exception, circled around Chi Ying, watching this scene nervously.

Chi Ying swallowed, a little panicked.

How does it feel, I feel like some kind of sacrifice, surrounded by a group of savages who are staring at me and performing a sacrificial ceremony.

After a long time, Professor Lin took off his glasses, and said rigorously: "At present, it seems that there is indeed no sign of mutation."

Lu Yunfei couldn't believe it: "Professor Lin, is she really..."

Is it the one-of-a-kind lucky guy?

In fact, this point was almost confirmed by everyone present. Chi Ying should really be safe and sound... It's just that the probability is too low, even if the facts are in front of them, no one dares to admit it with certainty.

Professor Lin shook his head, and said after consideration: "I don't dare to jump to conclusions on this point. After all, most of the only cases without mutations before are people with innate abilities."

"Moreover, a small number of them have also awakened with acquired abilities since then, and have become one of the supernatural beings."

He clenched his fist and tapped his thigh thoughtfully.

"I've always believed in the conclusions of the experiments. Regardless of whether Miss Chi is the lucky one, if she really didn't mutate, she should have awakened her abilities..."

He looked at Chi Ying and asked, "Did you feel any changes in your body? For example, abstractly speaking, the brain produces some kind of controllable energy?"

Chi Ying: "..."

Yes, and more than one... wind, water, fire, earth, wood, and healing, which one do you want?

[Do you still have healing abilities? 】

Chi Ying: Not really... It seems that I can only heal myself?

If one hundred points of blood were cut off, she could get back one thousand points by herself!

She was stabbed in the arm that day, if it wasn't for the fear of being suspicious by Gu Chi, that small wound would heal itself in minutes.

【…】

Chi Ying said confidently: My blood bar is super thick.

[…Oh, pretty good. 】

Hearing the sound of the system seemed a little disappointed, Chi Ying was puzzled and said: What's wrong?

The system dawdled for a few seconds before replying: [Healing ability, that is a great weapon to obtain the Holy Mother value! Think about it, if you can heal the injuries of all the wounded, then the value of the Holy Mother will go up slowly! 】

Seems to make some sense...

Chi Ying lowered her head in deep thought.

Seeing that she didn't make a sound, Gu Chi thought it was because she didn't understand what Professor Lin said, so he lowered his head and explained softly: "General offensive abilities, such as me and Yunfei, can feel the surrounding supernatural elements and make use of them.”

"But like Mu Yu's spatial ability, that's not the case."

Mu Yu nodded.

"That's right, I have dual abilities. Unlike fire abilities, my spatial abilities only exist in consciousness."