Chapter 8

Lu Yunfei took out a knife from the inner pocket of his clothes, and mercilessly cut off the head of the zombie closest to him.

The others also stepped forward to deal with the frozen zombies.

Gu Chi beheaded halfway through, when he suddenly thought that there was an overly soft-hearted Chi Ying standing behind him. She cried like that when she saw zombies being killed before, but now she sees such a **** scene, don't be scared out of any psychological shadow...

Gu Chi turned his head to look in Chi Ying's direction, and said directly, "You..."

can stay away...

He couldn't say the rest.

Gu Chi looked at Chi Ying who was holding up a zombie's head and staring at its eyes, unable to speak for a long while.

When he lowered his head again, a headless zombie with a bumpy neck stood out. Judging from the broken marks on its neck, it seems that it was broken off by hand.

Obviously, the girl holding the zombie's head and staring at it was the culprit of all this.

Gu Chi: "..."

He turned his head silently, and quietly continued cutting melons and vegetables.

But only two were broken, and he couldn't help being impulsive, and turned his head to look in Chi Ying's direction again.

She was holding the head, shaking it vigorously up and down.

Slap.

An unidentified object covered with red ice **** fell from the cut surface under the head.

When Chi Ying saw it, she clamped the head with one hand, squatted down and picked up the fallen piece of ice with the other hand.

Without any psychological barriers, she wiped off the outer layer of blood ice with her hands until the scarlet crystal nucleus inside was exposed.

She raised her hand and stared at the crystal nucleus in the direction of the light for a while.

The structure inside the irregular lens is beautiful, shining brightly under the light. Before the zombie virus broke out, no one would have thought that such a beautiful gem was born from those disgusting zombies.

When Chi Ying put her hand down, she realized that someone beside her seemed to be staring at her for a long time. She turned her head and found that it was Gu Chi who was supposed to clean the heads of the zombies.

"..."

Ok?

Gu Chi snapped back to his senses and turned his head away from her.

"call…"

take a deep breath. Nothing surprising, eh.

He gritted his teeth, couldn't help being impulsive, and glanced over there secretly.

The harmless girl is reinstalling the chubby head in her hand to the zombie that only has Jinjiang's indescribable parts...

It's just that because the head was pulled directly from the body, the cut surface was uneven, and Chi Ying shook a few times just now. Therefore, at this time, the head is placed on it, and it is impossible to connect perfectly.

The zombie's head was raised at a strange angle, and the entire face was almost parallel to the ceiling.

Then, the girl took out the car-cut cross from her pocket, and placed it firmly between its eyebrows.

She clasped her fingers in a circle, closed her eyes and prayed silently for him.

Under the light, the holy and beautiful face glowed with a soft halo. The girl's long curled eyelashes drooped down, and her whole body exuded a sacred and warm radiance, as beautiful as a painting.