Chapter 27

"That is to say, we... caught a live one?"

Gu Chi took a bite of the soft and rotten radish, and casually "hmm".

"At present, it should not be clear that the alliance has discovered the existence of the leader."

"Then Captain Gu, what should we do now?" Mu Yu still feels that what happened today is really unreal.

"I asked Professor Too, and he said that he hoped that we could bring it back alive as much as possible." Gu Chi said slowly.

"The appearance of the zombie leader is no different from that of ordinary people, and the number is very small, so it is difficult to find it. A living zombie leader has extraordinary research value."

"Then do we have to go back to the headquarters tomorrow?"

"No." Gu Chi said the word lightly.

"The leader of the zombies has just appeared not long ago, and we lack a lot of data about them. But until now, the only information about the leader brought back to the headquarters is Zhang Bin..."

"Although there is a living leader now, Bai Qing will be meaningless if there is no research data about the leader."

Chi Ying was puzzled.

"Why is that?"

[The value of the Holy Mother is increased by one. 】The system suddenly beeped.

Chi Ying suddenly straightened her back.

what's the situation?

[…The value of Our Lady plus three. 】

The voice of the system kept coming out: [The value of the Holy Mother is increased by two, and the points are increased by two hundred. 】

"This is because..." Gu Chi explained.

[The value of Our Lady plus three...]

Chi Ying was listening intently, but the system's beeps kept appearing, making it impossible for her to listen to Gu Chi's speech at ease.

She simply blocked the system directly.

system:…

Chi Ying nodded in satisfaction.

Sure enough, I couldn't hear it.

"This is because the reason why the living zombie leader is meaningful is that it can put the conclusions drawn from the research into practice, that is, as an experimental subject."

Chi Ying was stunned.

"That is to say, the Alliance doesn't have any research data on the leader now, so Bai Qing's role is gone?"

Gu Chi nodded affirmatively, "That's right. Therefore, the most important thing for the alliance now is the research data based on the zombie crystal nuclei of a large number of leaders."

"The alliance also means the same thing. I hope we will first explore the place where the leader has been reported, and collect as many leader crystal cores as possible."

"Understood." Lu Yunfei nodded.

"But there is still a problem, how do we bring it back to the alliance? What if it wants to leave, and we don't let it go and people become suspicious?"

"Don't worry about this... It came to the door on its own initiative, so it naturally has its own special purpose." Gu Chi pressed his fingers to his lips, "I guess its purpose should be the same as ours."

"You mean, it also wants to go to the headquarters?" Lu Yunfei snorted, "It's quite ambitious."

Lin Xun was still in a daze, "But to be honest, I can't believe that we actually captured a zombie leader alive..."