Chapter 13

Gu Chi looked at her, and said after a while, "Today's situation is really weird."

"That…"

"At present, no one in the alliance has seen the specific appearance of the zombie leader. For now, Zhang Bin does not have the mutation symptoms of low-level zombies."

"..."

"However..." Gu Chi changed the subject, "I will pay more attention to Zhang Bin. I will not let the team take the risk until today's matter is investigated clearly."

Hearing this, a smile finally appeared on Chi Ying's face, and her pupils lit up, as if she had sprinkled the stars in the sky, glowing with fine light.

Gu Chi took a look and suddenly felt uncomfortable. He looked away.

"You go back first and keep a distance from him. Also, I hope you can keep it a secret from other team members."

Chi Ying's nose fluttered, but she didn't agree. She was a little worried, if she didn't tell other people, they would be unprepared...

"Don't worry, I will protect them."

As if seeing her worry, Gu Chi comforted her.

Chi Ying just nodded.

"Captain, what did you say with the girl?" Lu Yunfei smiled and gossiped seeing them leave for a while.

He didn't notice that the face of Song Shi beside him changed instantly, and he said to himself, "Why is it taking so long?"

Gu Chi glanced at Chi Ying beside him, and said, "Just chatted for a while."

In the end, he seemed to feel that his words were a little perfunctory, and he immediately added: "I met too many zombies today, and Chi Ying said she was afraid."

"..."

Chi Ying's eyes widened.

She didn't!

Song Shi sneered coldly in her heart, but still smiled gently on her face: "We are already used to this kind of life, and we didn't notice that you were afraid for a while. Also, seeing this kind of scene for the first time, you will inevitably be afraid, right? "

"Actually, I don't blame her, it's just that I was a little scared when I saw that group of zombies today!" Mu Yu said with some fear.

"Captain, what's going on here? I've never seen so many zombies besieging together before."

Gu Chi shook his head.

"It's hard for us to find the answer just by guessing here."

Chi Ying subconsciously looked at Gu Chi, and happened to meet his gaze, and both of them saw a clear look in each other's eyes.

"You stay here, I'm going to go out to see the situation." He suddenly turned his head and looked at Professor Lin who was sitting behind, "I want to take Zhang Bin with me, do you agree?"

Everyone looked at him in surprise, but there was a flash of cruelty on Zhang Bin's face at the back.

Did this man discover something?

Professor Lin rarely felt that his brain could not keep up with the thoughts of young people, and he wondered: "It is possible, but why did you bring him?"

Gu Chichi expected their reaction, and said lightly: "I suspect that those zombies may have undergone a second mutation. The only people in the team who understand this are Zhang Bin and you. I need to fully ensure your safety, so I can bring Among the people, there is only one option, Zhang Bin."