Chapter 23

Gu Chi obviously also saw that big and amazing carrot.

He was not quite sure: "This is... a carrot?"

It's fine for humans to become zombies, but now even radishes have started to mutate?

Yun Ling nodded.

She specially moved it out from the Lingquan space. This radish is the most delicious spiritual plant in her space. It is sweet, delicious, crispy and juicy. And it can also increase the power value.

Although, the last point Chi Ying shouldn't need much...

Meanwhile, Gu Chi was already thinking about whether to send this carrot to the research institute.

"Cough, this, this is Yun Ling's ability." Chi Ying hurriedly explained to him, for fear that Gu Chi would become suspicious.

It's not wrong to say supernatural powers, Yunling does have the ability to cultivate spiritual plants.

Yun Ling heard that it was Chi Ying who said it, and subconsciously began to nod.

She was right.

"Really?" Gu Chi frowned, still feeling strange.

Seeing this, Yunling grabbed the leaf on the top of a radish, and in the next second, the leaf that was already big enough doubled in size.

Gu Chi: "..."

Seeing that he dispelled his doubts, Chi Ying was relieved. She looked at Yun Ling and asked, "Is it for me?"

"Yeah." Fearing that she would dislike her, Yun Ling hurriedly explained: "This is not an ordinary radish..."

Chi Ying: I see it.

"It's really delicious."

It is not convenient for Yunling to talk about the space, so she can only praise how delicious it is.

"But it's...a bit big." Chi Ying struggled.

"It doesn't matter, it can be stored for a long time, as long as the water is well preserved, it will be difficult to break." Yunling continues to promote.

"Okay, thank you." Chi Ying bit the bullet and accepted.

In the end, it was Gu Chi who moved the radish back to his house.

There is no kitchen in Chi Ying's room, and the space is not big. If such a big thing is stuffed in, there is no place for people to stay.

Looking at the giant radish weighing hundreds of catties, he also had some headaches.

"I'm afraid you'll be eating turnips for a long time."

"Yun Ling said that it can be stored for a long time. Can you ask Mu Yu to put it in the space? This way we can also eat fresh vegetables outside."

Gu Chi agreed, "Alright."

"Whether it is boiled or blanched in cold water, the radish is very convenient. The leaves can be steamed with noodles to make vegetable dumplings. It takes a little time, but if you find a stable place to stay, it's good to be troublesome occasionally."

Chi Ying was surprised.

So he turned out to have such a rich life experience.

Gu Chi stretched out his knuckles and tapped the white and tender radish body, looked at her and said, "Do you want to eat leaves or radishes?"

Chi Ying was slightly startled.

Gu Chi rolled up his cuffs.

"I'll do it."