Chapter 19

Yun Ling lowered her head even lower. She bit her lower lip and said shyly, "Hi, I'm Yunling."

There was a small sound, if it wasn't for Chi Ying's good hearing, she could hardly hear it clearly. She nodded in a daze, apparently still not recovering from the shock of 10,000 points just now.

[Host, what did you do just now? 】

Chi Ying: I don't know wow...

Seeing her respond, Yun Ling's face, which was flushed from nervousness, became even more crimson. She smiled at Chi Ying, and said sweetly, "You...you are so kind."

Chi Ying suddenly raised her head and suddenly realized. She looked at Yunling with brighter eyes.

The system stammered: [She, she, she... is it her? 】

Chi Ying responded to the system in her brain, her tone could not hide her excitement: Tong! This is a rich woman!

[Don't let her go! Hug her thighs! 】

Chi Ying nodded vigorously in her heart.

Yun Ling only felt that Chi Ying looked at her with exceptional enthusiasm. It was the first time for her to experience such unabashed and straightforward feelings, and her shiny black hair revealed joy.

—Chi Ying...she is so nice!

[The value of the Holy Mother plus one hundred! 】

Chi Ying looked at Yun Ling with softer eyes.

Ah, what a lovely heroine!

"Yun Ling, what's the matter?" Seeing her cheeks flushed, Ye Wuhan asked.

"I'm fine." She shook her head.

Ye Wuhan made a self-conscious smile, and said to Gu Chi: "I haven't introduced you yet, have I? This is Yunling, our new companion."

"...Hello." Gu Chi raised his head, his attitude was neither hot nor cold, and he just introduced his name: "Gu Chi."

Ye Wuhan: "..."

That's it?

Yun Ling has always been his most proud, no matter in ability or appearance, she is definitely outstanding. Although she is not someone to him in name, he believes that Yun Ling will definitely become his woman in the end.

After all, even the Lingquan space is his property, let alone a spiritual consciousness born from it?

But Gu Chi couldn't see any other intentions, it seemed that he was just treating an ordinary colleague...

Ye Wuhan sneered in his heart: Sure enough, he is a hypocrite.

He didn't believe it, Gu Chi didn't have any crooked thoughts?

"Commander Gu, you just came back, so you don't know about Yunling's ability?" the man beside Ye Wuhan said.

The man raised his eyebrows and looked proud.

"When I first saw her ability, I couldn't believe it..."

"Yunling has the ability to make people enhance their abilities...My current level five ability is what she helped me break through some time ago."

He sat up straight, expecting a look of surprise on Gu Chi's face.

but.

The look of surprise didn't show, but Gu Chi's dinner plate had lost half of the dishes.

The man didn't look very good.

He pretended to be plain and said: "Miss Yunling also helped Team Ye to break through the seventh-level ability."