Chapter 25

"Captain, you mean..." Lu Yunfei suddenly realized.

"Well. The leader this time is much smarter than Zhang Bin, and he knows how to use tricks."

The corners of Gu Chi's lips curled up, as if he was smiling. But if you look into his dark eyes, you will find the icy chill brewing inside.

Lu Yunfei only felt a chill run down his spine.

"What do you mean?" Lin Xun frowned.

The rest are also at a loss.

Lu Yunfei said solemnly: "All the teams of the alliance are well-trained, it is impossible to take such a risk to pass by such a developed urban area..."

"That is to say, the members of the supply team who sent information to the alliance may have died long ago."

He took a deep breath, and walked a little to the side with the communicator.

"Let me contact the headquarters first."

Lin Xun stood there thinking for a long time, still not quite understanding, "But since the supply team is dead, who will send the message?"

Gu Chi said in a deep voice: "Those who want to attract the attention of the alliance through this method, and attract the core personnel to catch the turtle...do you think there is anyone else?"

Lin Xun raised his eyes in disbelief, "The zombie leader?"

Hearing this answer, everyone present felt a chill in their hearts.

"Captain..." Lu Yunfei walked over with a serious expression on his face, "The supply team has lost contact. Also, the locator seems to be damaged, so it is impossible to locate the supply vehicle accurately."

"Then, it really is..." Mu Yu gritted her teeth.

"Captain, I'm afraid we need alliance reinforcements."

Gu Chi thought for a moment, then pondered: "There are not many high-level supernatural beings in the alliance, and basically they all have their own tasks, so there should be no delay."

"If all the supernatural beings who stayed at the headquarters were hollowed out to support us, the risk would be even greater."

"Then what shall we do?"

Gu Chi didn't speak, but glanced at Chi Ying.

Maybe they don't need support... Her ability alone is enough to rival the abilities of the entire alliance.

"Captain?" Seeing that he was staring at Chi Ying without speaking, Lu Yunfei couldn't help asking.

"...No need for reinforcements. You should guard the periphery first, don't go too deep, and see if you can find anything."

Song Shi was taken aback, and subconsciously asked, "Brother Gu, what about you?"

Gu Chi lied without changing his face: "Chi Ying and I will move closer to the center, and the rest will naturally be the same as everyone else. Don't worry, I know what I know and I won't take any risks."

Song Shi was relieved.

"Split up and act."

After dispersing, Gu Chi took Chi Ying and walked directly to the center of the city.

"where are we going?"

"city center."

Chi Ying was puzzled, "Didn't you just walk around the periphery?"

"I lied."

Chi Ying opened her eyes wide.

"If you don't say that, they will definitely follow. If you encounter a leader or a group of zombies, with your and my strength, even if you can't solve it, it is absolutely no problem to get out safely, so I brought you along."