Chapter 10

She watched as the curly-haired woman ate a third of a whole loaf and fed the remaining half to the child. The remaining bit was pressed flat and stuffed under the mattress.

The bedding was dirty, but no one cares these days.

After hiding the last bit of bread, the woman carefully raised her head to look at Chi Ying, and seeing her staring at her with bright eyes, her heart felt hot.

She hurriedly lowered her head, covering her eyes wet with tears.

Seeing that she had finished eating, Chi Ying also got up, and quietly left from the corner with a cat body. In the dark night, almost no one who was a little far away noticed her movements, so Chi Ying easily moved to the side of another very thin young girl.

The girl recognized her and thought it was Chi Ying who was not used to sleeping in the corner and wanted to change her position. After all, from her point of view, Chi Ying is like the kind of young lady who has never suffered in the last days, and it is normal that she is not used to sleeping in such a dirty place.

I am not a person who does not know how to be grateful. If she didn't eat any more today, she might really starve to death. This woman gave her a mouthful of food, and she probably would not refuse any request.

With a stiff face, she was waiting for Chi Ying to make a request.

"Well…"

She was caught off guard and a large piece of soft thing was stuffed into her mouth.

This was a bit sudden, she was startled, and almost subconsciously wanted to spit it out, but her mouth and nose quickly realized what was in her mouth.

food! Moreover, it was fresh bread that she hadn't seen for a long time!

"Shh..." Chi Ying stretched out her finger to her lips.

She didn't linger, nor did she look at the girl's expression, and quickly found the next person to deliver the food.

[The value of the Virgin is increased by one, and the points are increased by 100. 】

[The value of the Holy Mother plus one, plus one...]

After delivering all the supplies to the thirteen women in the safe zone, Chi Ying's points also increased by more than a thousand points.

This safe area is a large semicircle, and there are no fixed rooms inside. There is a distance of more than ten meters between men and women, on the east and west sides, and there are only a few crude boards blocking them when they rest at night.

As for Gu Chi and the others, they were on the side of the north wall without a baffle, far away from other people in the safe zone.

Chi Ying hesitated, but still didn't go to the other area where the man was.

Although not all of them are the villains that sister said, their situation is much better than here. At least the food they get will not make them starve to death.

So she circled the safety zone for a small half, and went back the same way, returning to the curly-haired woman again.

"Are you..."

The woman who probably guessed what she was going to do opened her mouth, but then she thought of something and didn't ask.

Chi Ying silently sat beside her, moved to the edge of the mattress, and lay down. She raised her head and heard a small rustling sound around her, knowing that it was the sound of food being swallowed.

She has good hearing, so this little sound can be heard clearly.

"Hey, why do I smell that there is an aroma...it seems to be that kind of bread smell?"