Chapter 46

With a cold face, Chi Ying watched blankly as the metal channel under her feet began to deform and twist, but her hands still kept moving.

"Chi Ying..."

Rest assured on the left suddenly came a woman's voice.

It was Song Shi's voice.

Chi Ying raised her eyelids, pretending she didn't hear, and ignored her.

Boom!

The metal door was deformed and bulged upwards.

There was silence for a few seconds, and the volume increased: "Chi Ying! It's me!"

Only then did Chi Ying withdraw her hand silently, turned around, with a bit of artificial surprise on her face, "Ah!"

She read blankly: "Is it Song Shi?"

A figure stepped out from the corner, it was indeed Song Shi, and as Gu Chi said yesterday, there was a strange black coil-like thing on her head.

"it's me."

"Why are you here?"

Song Shi didn't speak, but approached Chi Ying step by step, stopped when she was less than half a meter away, and suddenly reached out to her.

Chi Ying turned her head to hide.

"I'm busy with business."

After finishing speaking, she turned around, and then used her powers to toss the broken metal door.

Song shi: ":..."

It grabbed Chi Ying's hand in a panic, "Then what, you didn't ask me why I'm here?"

Isn't this human being surprised at all? Just go about your own business calmly?

"Oh, it's good that people are fine." Chi Ying didn't turn her head.

"Song Shi" narrowed her eyes.

Can't let her go on.

It quietly walked forward and stretched out its hand towards the back of Chi Ying's neck.

Chi Ying lowered her eyes and keenly heard the slightest footsteps behind her, like a hunter lurking waiting to catch its prey.

She didn't look back, and let the people behind her clamp her neck.

The flesh on the back of the neck hurt, and suddenly there were two bloodstains.

Only then did she turn around and look at Song Shi: "Why are you arresting me?"

"Song Shi" suddenly seemed to be a different person, with a distorted and weird smile on her face.

Chi Ying was a little disgusted, "Song Shi wouldn't laugh like that, you're so ugly."

Even if you are the leader, if you want to come out to deceive people, you have to maintain your personality well. A person who pays attention to image like Song Shi would not let such a strange expression appear on her face.

Song Shi: "....."

Although it is just a zombie now, it somehow feels offended.

For a while, it didn't realize that what Chi Ying said was a bit strange, so it just put away the expression on its face. But she found that the person opposite was staring at her.

It froze, "What, what's wrong?"

Chi Ying tilted her head, and suddenly raised her hand to caress its slender neck, and gently rubbed her thumb on the flesh. As if thinking about whether to fix it now or not.