Chapter 33

Gu Chi told Professor Yu the result, and as expected, he heard a particularly excited laughter from the other end.

Because of the excitement, Professor Yu's voice trembled slightly.

"Beautiful! I will start to study Zhang Bin's crystal nucleus right now, and try to make a detection instrument when you come back to the headquarters again."

"The leader named Bai Qing, if possible, I hope you can bring him back. A living leader can be of great help to our research and experiments."

"Well, I understand that."

"Oh, thank you for your hard work." Professor Yu sighed.

In the entire alliance, although other members have their own tasks, Gu Chi and his team are under the greatest pressure. The leader of the zombies, a creature with supernatural powers that would send chills down the spine, let these children deal with it.

"Hmph, it's also a seventh-level supernatural user, why is the other one's style so bad!" He couldn't help cursing.

Gu Chi frowned and asked, "Ye Wuhan? What happened to him..."

"That kid has fought with people from our research institute several times, and I don't know what made him displeased. He is a level 7 supernatural power user. Apart from you, who else in our research institute can beat him?"

Gu Chi's face was not very good-looking.

"Is the headquarters not in charge?"

"I have reminded, and I have also warned. But... ah, a seventh-level superhuman and senior commander, no one wants to offend."

Gu Chi asked strangely: "He didn't go out to do the mission?"

Generally speaking, those with higher levels of abilities will not stay in the headquarters for too long. But when they returned to the headquarters before, Ye Wuhan had already stayed in the headquarters for several days, and it has been more than ten days at least until now.

"I'm not too sure about it. It seems that he has something to do with that little girl named Yunling. Anyway, he hasn't gone out."

Yun Ling?

Gu Chi remembered.

It was the girl who gave Chi Ying carrots. Chi Ying seemed to have a good relationship with her.

"Is she all right?"

"That's not true, although I don't know what happened, but that girl is very powerful, and she can't suffer."

"Hey, I've been nagging you for a long time. You don't have to worry too much. The headquarters will definitely find a way to assign tasks to him in the past two days. By then, we will be able to clean up a lot."

Gu Chi responded a few times, then hung up the communicator.

He didn't care about what Ye Wuhan did for the time being. That person's mind is indeed a little crooked, but Ye Wuhan is still doing things for the alliance and human beings.

He himself is just the captain of the exploration team, at most he wears the title of a senior commander, and he really has no position to blame anyone.

Taking out the locator given by the headquarters, Gu Chi began to study the next route.

There are still eight markers to go. The place where the suspected leader appeared closest to Safe Area 9 is...

A Class B security zone.

He noted the position and turned off the locator.

On the other side, Chi Ying finally slipped out of the room. It took her a lot of effort to find the supply team in this safe zone.