Chapter 5

She glanced at the price and was a little taken aback. One million points per bottle? There are two million points just for unlocking.

[This is a medicine for the treatment of zombie virus... Infected people can be cured by taking it before the mutation occurs. 】

Chi Ying: Wow.

In addition to being expensive, there are no other problems.

Chi Ying: This thing... Can I hand it in after I exchange it?

【what? 】

Chi Ying: Hand it in. Didn't you say that Gu Chi belongs to the Zombie Virus Research Institute? I should be able to give this medicine to them!

【This... Theoretically speaking, it is possible. 】

Chi Ying: That's good!

【…】

No, it panicked.

It checked its own data, and did not find such a constraint in this bottle of potion...

That's why it's a little disturbing.

If Chi Ying really handed over the medicine to the research institute, once the medicine for the treatment of zombie virus is analyzed and mass-produced, the end of the end of the world may be much earlier...

But after thinking about it for a while, the system was relieved again.

It was originally afraid that the world line would deviate from the plot in the original book. But if you think about it carefully, the plot has already collapsed. Isn't the purpose of finding Chi Ying also for human beings to survive this apocalyptic crisis?

Chi Ying looked at the headshot zombies outside the window, pursed her lips symbolically, expressing her sadness, and actually chatted with the system in her mind.

Chi Ying: Where are they going?

【I am not sure as well. I only have the original storyline, but it's pretty much crumbling now. Coupled with the fact that Gu Chi is in the villain camp, their whereabouts themselves do not have much ink. 】

Chi Ying glanced at Gu Chi, who was concentrating on chopping melons and vegetables, and Lu Yunfei, who was manipulating the car to plan the route. After hesitating for a while, she decided not to disturb them.

They're busy with business, so it's better for her to be quiet as an oil bottle.

Then she took out a pocket knife from her pocket, and two twigs which she had broken off from the tree before she set out, and began to whittle the wood.

Gu Chi threw the ice blade halfway, and was about to look at the situation behind the car from the rearview mirror, when he caught a glimpse of Chi Ying cutting...a cross?

[The value of the Holy Mother is increased by one, and the points are increased by one hundred. 】

Chi Ying raised her head in doubt, walked around but didn't see anything special, and lowered her head again to work on her business.

How can the Virgin Mary be separated from the cross?

Gu Chi turned his head, with a heartbroken expression on his face.

This girl...is hopeless.

After the car drove for a long way and the number of zombies decreased slightly, Lu Yunfei finally got a little more thought. He pointed to Chi Ying, and took the initiative to explain: "Look, that's the supermarket from yesterday. That's where we found you. This city should also be your home before the end of the world."