Chapter 3

In the end they ended up in a small abandoned factory.

There is also a similar off-road vehicle parked inside the factory, but the outer skin is a little worn, as if it has been scratched by the claws of some kind of beast. Obviously, this car has been besieged by zombies.

Seeing them coming back, the first one to get out of the car was a woman. Before Gu Chi and the others got out of the car door, she was waiting outside the car door.

Lu Yunfei got out of the car first.

She smiled and said, "Brother Lu, how is the result?"

"It's not bad, there's something to eat."

"Great, Brother Gu's judgment is indeed correct! There are really supplies here."

"I just suggested that everyone go and have a look, without making any judgments."

Gu Chi came down from the other side and retorted upon hearing the words.

He didn't want to put the credit on himself, but it was just luck this time.

The woman's smile faltered, but she quickly realized, "No matter what, the result of you leading everyone is always good."

"..."

Gu Chi glanced at her and said nothing.

After Mu Yu got out of the car, she went straight to the other side and opened the door.

"Mu Yu, don't you have space? Why did you put your things in the car?" Song Shi asked with a smile when she saw her open the door.

"Not something..."

Before Mu Yu finished speaking, Chi Ying happened to get out of the car. Her hands were tied, so she couldn't open the door.

Song Shi saw a woman coming out of the car, such a beautiful woman, and her expression was a little strange for a moment. But no one else noticed.

She smiled again, "This is..."

"Her name is Chi Ying, and she is a survivor we found in the supermarket. But I'm not sure if she was bitten by a zombie." Mu Yu explained.

Gu Chi also looked at Song Shi, "You and Mu Yu help her check if there is any wound, and if there is no wound, take her first."

Song Shi's eyes flickered, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

She was a little amused at her selfishness, no matter how beautiful she was, Gu Chi couldn't possibly take a second look at her. She is overly sensitive.

Her tone was gentle: "Okay, it's Chi Ying right? Come with me first."

After being checked and confirmed that there was no wound, the rope on Chi Ying's body was also loosened.

Mu Yu looked at her from top to bottom, "You are covered with zombie blood, I'll go outside to get some water, you can wash it off."

Chi Ying opened her mouth.

In fact, she also has the ability of the water system, so she can solve it by herself.

But remembering the system's instructions, she finally said nothing.

After a while, Mu Yu came back with a bucket of clean water.

"The stove is in use. It's summer now, and you look clean again. Can you wipe it with cold water?"

"Yes, thank you." Chi Ying took the bucket in her hand.

As soon as she took it, she realized that something was wrong.