Chapter 32

After Chi Ying understood, Gu Chi dialed the communicator and called Professor Yu.

Gu Chi had just finished describing the fight between Bai Qing and the leader, and before he could express his conjecture, Professor Yu's excited voice came from the other end of the communicator.

"Crystal nuclei! There must be something wrong with their crystal nuclei!" Professor Yu began to murmur to himself, "Yes, yes, maybe we can use this to make something. Detector! Yes , if we can figure out the specific reaction between their crystal nuclei, we can make a detector that can detect the identity of the leader!"

Chi Ying opened her mouth in surprise.

Ah... humans are so smart.

Hearing Professor Yu's output, Gu Chi bent his lips and smiled.

"I also think the same as you."

The laughter on the other end of the communicator was hearty and excited, and it took nearly a minute for Professor Yu to slow down his excitement a little.

"Hey, it's too early to be happy. Wait for Xiao Gu to confirm one thing first, and it's not too late for us to start researching."

Gu Chi raised his eyebrows and said, "You tell me."

"That's it. I have to confirm whether the reaction between the crystal nuclei is related to the life state of the leader."

Professor Yu continued: "The current situation is that the two living leaders can sense each other's existence. But if the leader dies, can the crystal nucleus of the other leader still receive information?"

"what do you mean?"

"I want you to try, experiment with a crystal nucleus without a host. See if the leader can still feel its existence."

He excitedly said: "If this is confirmed, then those leaders will have nothing to fear."

"Okay, I'll figure out a way."

Seeing him hang up the communicator, Chi Ying moved the chair underneath and moved closer to him.

"How to do the experiment, rely on Bai Qing?"

"Well, he is our only choice." Gu Chi lowered his eyes, looked at Chi Ying right in front of his eyes, and said softly.

"Can I help?"

Gu Chi thought for a while, and asked, "Can your space accommodate things from the outside world?"

He remembered that Chi Ying once mentioned that she couldn't put items from outside in her space.

Chi Ying shook her head, although she didn't understand what he wanted to do, but she didn't seem to be able to help much.

"no."

Gu Chi curled his lips and said with a smile, "It's okay, we have companions. Mu Yu should be able to do this job."

At night, Gu Chi, who had been sitting in the lounge for almost a day, waited for the news for many years.

"Sorry, it's a bit late." Xu Nian came late.

"It took a little effort to make that guy die more painfully."

"It's okay, as I said, the deadline is before today."

"Did you not sleep today?" Xu Nian asked, looking at his slightly tired face.

"Well, but I have someone to accompany me." Gu Chi's eyes glowed with warmth.

"Is that pretty little girl?" Xu Nian smiled, and said intentionally, "I'm pretty good for you."