Chapter 51

After Yu Song left, there were only two people inside and outside the door looking at each other in silence.

Especially Gu Chi, obviously he should have something to say, but when he sees someone now, he doesn't know how to say it.

"Come in first." He turned sideways.

"No, no, no!" Chi Ying hurriedly shook her head.

She felt embarrassed when she saw Gu Chi now, if she was alone in the room with him, she was afraid that she would die in place.

Gu Chi looked at her and was silent for a few seconds.

"So, we just stand outside and talk?"

Chi Ying nodded, not feeling that strange at all.

Gu Chi: "..."

alright.

"Where's your ability? Have you recovered?"

"I've already reached level five, and it may take a while to recover to level seven." Gu Chi replied, "Helping so many people restore their abilities, Yun Ling probably couldn't take it anymore, so I didn't let her continue. "

Chi Ying felt relieved, "It's good that you can recover."

"Yeah." Gu Chi twirled his fingers, "You said before, if you have anything to say, I can say it slowly..."

Chi Ying's heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, don't be in a hurry." She blushed and held back for a long time before uttering this sentence.

Gu Chi chuckled, instead of embarrassing her, he changed the subject.

"When I come back this time, I should be able to take a long vacation. The leader who caused the headquarters the most headaches has been dealt with, and the remaining low-level zombies and other abilities can also be dealt with."

"Oh, good." Chi Ying was at a loss, not understanding why he suddenly brought this up.

"Although the food in the cafeteria at the headquarters is quite rich, it is a big pot of rice after all. I just happen to be free recently, so you can come to me for a meal."

"I take care of the food."

Chi Ying was startled, but still nodded in response.

the next day.

Because I heard from Gu Chi last night that Yun Ling consumed too much, so Chi Ying went to her place after getting up early in the morning.

It just so happened that she had been separated from the other team members for too long, so Chi Ying stopped by to find Lu Yunfei, Mu Yu and the others.

Yun Ling seemed to be recovering well during the days when she returned to the headquarters. When Chi Ying saw her, her complexion was rosy, and she was even interested in asking her for advice on how to become stronger.

However, Chi Ying prevaricated by eating and sleeping more.

Mu Yu was packing up her gun and space, and when Chi Ying arrived, she just piled up all the things in the space in the room.

Only Lu Yunfei seemed particularly strange.

After Chi Ying knocked on the door, he poked his head out furtively, and hid the rest of his body behind the door, as if he was afraid that someone would find out what was in the room.

"Damn, Chi Ying." He felt relieved, patted his chest, and opened the door.

"I thought it was Mu Yu."

He struggled for a moment, as if he had made some important decision.