Chapter 4

Gu Chi still felt something strange, but he didn't have the slightest idea.

But seeing that Lu Yunfei and the others looked much more excited than himself, he didn't say much.

"Captain, please tell me how you broke through level seven? I heard people say before that level six depends on comprehension... Could it be that you had a sudden epiphany yesterday?"

"...No." Gu Chi paused, "I fell asleep and passed away."

"I'll go! Captain Gu, is this a bit of Versailles?" Even Mu Yu couldn't help complaining, but her face was also full of joy.

"That's right, for us, Captain, you are still hiding something! There must be some secret to breakthrough!" Lu Yunfei said with a smile, patting Gu Chi's arm.

"If I have to say it..." Gu Chi frowned slightly, "As if in a dream, I vaguely felt some power pouring into my body. But I'm not sure."

Naturally, no one would believe such an answer. At most, they would think that Gu Chi had good talent and high understanding, so he broke through naturally without any effort.

Song Shi, for example, has such an idea.

With a smile on her face, when everyone else was chattering around Gu Chi and asking questions, she stood aside, silently looking at him with affectionate eyes.

Seventh level...the only one in the world with a seventh level ability!

How can such a man keep her from being moved?

As if aware of her gaze, Gu Chi suddenly raised his head to look at her.

He felt that her gaze was too hot, so he frowned.

Song Shi panicked, quickly put away her admiration, gave him a blessed smile, and lowered her head.

Her heart was beating extremely fast, but it was not because of shame, but because of fear.

Her little thought for Gu Chi must not be discovered by him. The distance between her and Gu Chi was already far enough. If he notices something again, he will definitely alienate himself deliberately!

She has been following this team for more than a year, and she knows Gu Chi's temper very well.

She is clear now. Gu Chi's kindness is only towards his teammates, so she can only be treated differently by this man if she stays here.

Gu Chi glanced at her, but out of the corner of his eye, he was attracted by another person sitting in the corner.

The girl who was picked up yesterday sat there alone, looking at their group with a sweet smile on her face.

He glanced at her, then looked away.

Is it an illusion?

How to put it... He inexplicably saw the meaning of "begging to boast" on her face.

Gu Chi seriously denied the thoughts in his heart. Sure enough, the girl was so weird that he had weird thoughts when he saw her now.

[Host, do you still have the ability to help people upgrade their abilities? 】

Chi Ying shook her head and replied: It's not me.

She just restored Gu Chi's abilities to a saturated state. In fact, that person's use of the ability was surprisingly accurate, and he had already reached the critical point of breakthrough. She just did a small favor and gave it a push.

【I see. 】

The rest of the people had finished their fun, and they were also preparing to go on their way.