Just a little bit of frustration

Credits to 88Hunnybun88 their so cool go check them out!!

Content warning: Piglin techno, dick piercing, masturbating, knots, intense sex, biting, stomach bulge, LOTS of descriptions

————————————————————————

It's a cold day in the tundra, staying in your warm cabin cuddled up under pelts techno had gifted you from the days you've been dating.

Thinking back to all your fond memories with the piglin hybrid, even if he towers over you, he had always been remarkably gentle and loving. Yet recently, the fact you both have never done anything sexual together has been getting to you. There's just an inch you can't satisfy.

Secretly stealing his spare cloaks to sniff his scent as you masturbate, calling his name like a needy whore, wishing it was his fingers spreading you out. Though this activity was only saved for when no one else was home. Keeping your guilty pleasure hidden from your piglin boyfriend wasn't easy. Some days he would come home early and you'd have to scramble to place everything back to where it's supposed to be. But you haven't been caught yet, using various items he holds dear to get yourself closer to your releases. His trident handle you've used to grind your clit into, moaning helplessly wrapped in his cloak imagining it was him making you do so. Using one of his many swords to stick the hilt inside of you, rubbing your clit, imaging him protecting you and spilling blood with the very weapon you're using to pleasure yourself.

There was a bit of shame to it all, using his weaponry as you do in your private time. Yet nothing could've prepared you for today.

It's been a partially long day, rubbing your thighs together and wanting any kind of friction. The reason for your sexual frustration this time? Your darling piglin boyfriend had slept in just his boxers, you of course not knowing this, woke up to see his scarred muscular back, and his god like form. Gods just imagining your ankles being thrown over his shoulders, his grunts in your ear as his tusks scratch along your neck as he pounds away at your cervix promises to breed you. The thought of it alone was enough to get your panties wet again.

You couldn't contain yourself forever, but by gods he was taking forever in leaving the house for the so you can relieve yourself properly.

He was farming potatoes in the farm you both shared. You knew he would be a while so maybe you could get away with it. He would be leaving soon to the nether after his farming, so maybe if you're quick you can do it twice. Once before he gives you a kiss goodbye, and one extra long one while he explores the nether for more supplies for potions.

Grabbing his cloak from his chest and going into your shared room, lighting the candle and locking the door behind you. The smell is of the forest and musky. It's so potent you're practically moaning into the fabric the moment it gets close enough to you face. Smelling the fabric deeply, your hand travels down to your pants sliding into your panties and slowly rubbing circles into your clit. It a drawn out whimper as you finally start to get some relief.

You knew you had to be quick but the thought of relishing in your boyfriends items while he was still home had your knees weak. Deciding to add more to your session you grab his golden crown and place it on your head, it's quite a bit bigger but with his crown on and his cloak in hand you walk to the bed and lay down finally ready for some better action.

Shoving his cloak in your mouth sucking on it softly to stay quiet you start to work your finger in and out of your pussy, your slick already making it easier to work in a second, then a third. It was getting harder to stay quiet, pressing against your g spot roughly, circling your clit has you sputtering into his cloak. Whimpers and whines leaving your mouth feeling so perverted to be this excited using your boyfriends belongings.