Caught you!

Credits to orphan_account

————————————————————————

Clay is frustrated, sexually frustrated! Every time he talks to Y/n... he can't help it, but feel this churn inside his stomach. Not a bad kinda feeling, it makes his dick twitch. Yeah, just said it straight up!

The blondy himself knows that he has these feelings he's been hiding from Y/n, his friend, though he thought that these romantic feelings would just go away. But no, it took a turn when he started feeling himself getting aroused at just the sound of her voice through discord.

Clay would feel himself unable to control his breath, and his heart beating hard and fast against his ribcage. He has never felt this way for anyone before, so this is all new for him.

Even though it is quite interesting, but it is also a big problem. Because him getting all horny while just being in a call with Y/n, it could get his feelings exposed and busted.

Just like earlier, Clay was in a call with Y/n, they were both alone in the call. It was all so peaceful when suddenly Y/n started flirting with the man. She started calling him pet names, any pet names! Daddy, darling, baby, sir... Clay just had to leave the call without a word 'cause his dick was throbbing inside his pants.

He knows that Y/n is probably worried or confused as to why he suddenly left the voice call, but... he still gotta worry about his rock hard dick.

So, here he is...

"Ahh~" Clay moaned as he thrusts into his hand, his right hand was covered in lotion as he thrusts into it and his back was laid against his soft mattress.

When he left the call with Y/n, he was quick to plop himself on his bed and get to work.

"Y/n, fuck! Take that, ahh... yes! Ohh~" Clay was imagining that it was her pussy... that it wasn't his hand he was thrusting into.

Clay had to thank himself that he's good at imagining such things, he could imagine Y/n's voice inside his head just moaning his name... or calling him Daddy, Master, Sir! It made his duck go even harder, and just waiting to burst. He's imagining her riding his dick, thighs are shaking 'cause they couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck! Take that, you whore! You're a good girl, right? So take it," Clay continued to thrust into his hand with force, bucking his hips as he stared at his ceiling.

He closes his eyes as he started getting close to the edge of pleasure, he's excited. But also didn't want to cum yet, he wants to edge himself. Though still... he wants to cum.

"C— cumming, fuck, gonna breed you! I'm gonna fill your belly, hm?" Clay mumbles out loud.

"You'd like that, huh? Cause you're a slut— Agh!" Clay was cut off, as the heat in his guts continued to pool up.

"Gonna cum, inside you, ohh~ Fuck!" Clay felt his love juices spill out of his tip, he continued to thrust into his hand through his high. His heart beat started to calm down a bit.

The air was filled with pants, and there were beads of sweat on Clay's chest and forehead. His hair was messy from the session he just had, it was messy but... best orgasm ever.

But then... Clay hears a noise, it was barely audible, but still heard. He looks at his monitor, then it was like his life flashed before his eyes. He quickly scrambles and sat down in front of his computer, putting on his headset as he nervously spoke up.

"H— hello?" His stuttered out, he hears a loud sigh in the other line and that was it for him.

"Clay...? Um, I think you forgot to actually leave the call..." Clay hears Y/n's voice on the other side of the line.

God, he knows that Y/n is probably weirded out by him now. He wants to dug up his own grave, he wants to go back to the past and just properly do all this then ACTUALLY leave the call.

How could he be so stupid? Of course, you were gonna find out! Clay knew that, but he didn't expected it to be so soon...

"Listen... I know you don't want to be friends anymo—" Clay was about to speak up some speech when he was interrupted by Y/n.

"I like you too"

Ckay was dumbfounded when Y/n suddenly said such a thing, he was confused, but also... happy? Wait, what?

"Huh?" Clay felt dumb was he hallucinating?

He hears Y/n's laugh on the other end "Mhm, I like you back, Clay! Nice moans, by the way" And that's when Y/n left the call, probably 'cause she's also embarrassed of herself.

Then, Clay is just there... processing everything! Trying to process everything with his face all flushed red, he probably has to confront Y/n at all that.