Woke up with a blowjob

Credits to orphan_account

————————————————————————

It is already 9 in the morning and your significant other is still peacefully asleep. Now, you might ask what this significant other's name it, his name is Nick.

He's also known as Sapnap online, he's pretty famous on the social media. It's quite unbelievable how a person like you is currently dating a guy who has millions (possibly billions) of money.

You didn't expected this, but it's happening now anyway. You're dating the most handsome man you've ever seen in your whole entire life, it sounds like an exaggeration, but yeah, he is handsome and he can be also hot.

But his handsome face doesn't stop you from waking him up out of his peaceful sleep. So, you still gotta wake him up.

You look down at you boyfriend who's peacefully asleep on the bed that you both share, he's laying on his back as his snoring softly.

'Can believe I'm dating this handsome ass dude, but he can be annoying too' You thought to yourself, you were about to wake him up when you heard him say your name.

You were shocked, and happy at the same time. The thought just flew into your mind; 'Is he dreaming of me...?' You're not gonna lie, that's quite sweet and all. It was unexpected, you thought his dream about you was all wholesome, but no.

You changed your mind when...

"Y/n... please~ fuck," Nick let out a moan, he's asleep.

When you heard that, you knew immediately that the dream he's having about you isn't wholesome and sweet. It's a wet dream, another thing happened between you and your boyfriend that's just unexpected.

Your cheeks were red from the thought and curiosity, you ponder what kind of wet dream he's having about you. It must be so lewd when you notice a bulge in his sweatpants, his cock from the inside of his pants was trying so hard to have some freedom.

You decided to let it go. You tug on his sweatpants, letting his cock free from its prison. Your eyes went wide as saucers when you realize he wasn't wearing any boxers.

Sudden thought also suddenly came rushing into your head, there was this one time when you and Nick talked about the kinks and positions you both don't wanna and wanna try in the future. He told you that maybe one day he would wanna wake up with a... blowjob.

Yeah, I think you know where this is going now. You thought about it; 'Why not?...' That's what you pondered to yourself.

His cock is semi-hard, so it would be quite rude and mean of you to just let it sit there. You could help him, and besides, you and Nick have talked about this.

You gulp to yourself as you crawled into the bed and sat on your knees, then your hands went up to touch it, you noticed the way it twitched from the small stimulation when Nick's dick felt your hand. Your hand started stroking it. The longer you stroked, the harder it got.

Your cheeks were red as you leaned above Nick's dick and lulled out your tongue so some of your saliva went drooling straight on his cock. Your saliva went on the tip of his dick and it twitched from the sudden feeling of your warm drool.

You look up and noticed that Nick is still asleep, the only change was that his cheeks were red now. You're probably making his wet dreams more intense.

You used your wet saliva as lube, you continued stroking his dick to the point Nick was now rock hard.

'Okay... I'll do it now, anything for Nick's pleasure...' You thought as you leaned down, mouth slowly engulfing Nick's cock inside of your warm mouth-pussy.