smiling with perfect teeth and fabric below your knees

Credits to Plushrum

————————————————————————

It's all warm, it's every where, and the way Wilbur kisses you into the sheets leaves you breathlessly whispering to him in his hear.

"Just like that," You say, and Wilbur hums lowly, huffing into your open mouth, as one of his warm hands slides across your abdomen, fingers stretching out as the fabric of your shirt bunches up at the rise of your chest.

Gods, it feels nice, even this, the pads of Wilbur's fingertips dipping into your hips as he leans down, bare torso brushing yours, and he kisses your stomach, a hand travelling upwards and under your nearly discarded shirt.

"So perfect," He mumbles and you exhale softly, lifting a leg to hook around him as he leans up and kisses your throat, Wilbur's fingers circling your left breast, his right, and you let your hands wander with no direction but passionate desire to lead them.

You run your fingers through Wilbur's brown curls, and make a small content noise when Wilbur lets two fingers move closer and rub over your nipple.

It pulls a tiny string of pleasure from the depths of your core and you urge him forward as his other hand holds him up, fingers poking into your side. The two of you so close, it's absolutely lovely the way he then rubs over it with one finger and slowly pinches it with two.

"Oh-" It does feel good, yet not enough as you arch your back of the silky sheets, closer to his bare chest, and use your hooked leg to try and pull him closer with a whine. "Come on, Wilbur, need-"

"I know, you need it," He says softly into the crook of your neck and you just hum again, mind starting to blur away at the edges with blissfulness when Wilbur's hands move to take off your shirt entirely after inhaling. You waste no gime to help him, waste no more feeling doubtful in the slightest that you're now completely nude. He is too, and you can feel his hard on slowly coming on against your leg as your hands slide down past his shoulders to feel the dip in his back, to feel his spine as he kisses your collarbone and lets a hand discover nearly every bit of your torso and up.

He stops kissing to let his hand glide up to your throat and you try to extend. Wilbur inhales with a smile, commenting on your beauty and drifting his thumb down the slight bob in your throat, hitching your breath.

You huff. "Hurry up."

Wilbur jokingly glares at you but obeys, quickly catching your lips with his as he swallows your words with the help of his tongue, it's near heavenly the way a hand drags down, down, down, to just trace the line of your vagina.

He dares to dip his finger in, sliding slowly down one lobe and then the other with a self-assured chuckle as he wipes over your clit, electing a gasp from you as you steal Wilbur's breath, clutching onto his right shouldr

Again, he listens and lets his finger swipe over your slightly hooden clit. It's warm, like living in a heartbeat as you feel a pulse, multiple actually, and a groan is torn from you due to your satisfaction.

You drift a bit ways away, head bopping in another direction towards further pleasure as you dance your fingers past Wilbur's ear, down his neck, and pull gently at his bottom lip with your pointer finger. He glances up at you, and smiles sweetky it's so unfair. Even timed perfectly as he presses his finger to your clit and rubs, his other fingers spreading your folds open and trailing down them.

"Wilbur," You gasp, and you slip two fingers into Wilbur's opened jaw, he hums around them, lets them sit on his tongue as he pulls out a longer moan from you, rubbing your clit.

You lift a finger in his mouth and he takes a hint, hallowed cheeks sucking on your two fingers as he plays a little bit with your pussy, momentarily stopping so he can be a tease and grip your thighs, trace a line where your legs start all the way to push down on your pelvis, dragging out a low groan from deep within the simmer of your chest, hear slowly thumping like rays of golden sunlight.

Now you've got three fingers in his mouth, and now he whines around them, starting to ready feel his erection and the neglect as he leans back to breath with his mouth, leaning his whole body upwards to kiss your forehead tenderly, watching with shameless want as you lower three of your own spit-covered fingers and circle your whole. Wilbur moans at the sight, reaching down with one hand to even tease himself, continuously thumbing over the tip of his deck, rubbing it, and presseing his full palm over it when he fears he's too close to letting go then he wants to be.

It's so sweetly maddening how Wilbur whines out your name and pants for you to be done so he can move back to in between your thighs one way or another.

Still, he drinks in the sight of you lowering yourself with tiny 'hmphs' onto your own fingers very, very pleasing as you screw your eyes shut for a moment, clenching, and sigh as you find a sensational nerve that runs up your spine.

With that you give way for Wilbur to return, this time with tongue, and it quickly rips a moan from you when Wilbur licks a stripe up and flicks your clit.

"Shit, Wilbur, need you, fuck," You start to ramble when he does it again and again, the beating heart between your eardrums getting louder and the thrilling pusle grows heavier.

He only stops to kiss your thighs as his lashers flutter on the vast of your skin. "I know, baby, you're so easy for it. So perfect."

You try to say some in protest but he just decides in that moment to suck at your clit, a sneaky hand pinching your nipple.

"Fuck!" You nearly squirm, pleasure shooting through you it almost turns into something similar to desirable, welcomed pain for a split second.

But Wilbur's like that, soft for the most part, slow and so fucking deep, until he suddenly inflicts a moment or two of possible pain jolting through you for the shortest while, leaving you silently wondering when it will come back.

So of course Wilbur laughs, breath fanning over your nether region, as he continues to bring you to your climax, stomach twisting with a mix of nearly every word that tastes something a bit like pure pleasure and desire.

And of course, moments later he manages to do so, you feel yourself tense up as your high washing over, and he just so happens to be the type of boyfriend to smile and say,

"You were so good, think you need a golden star, sweetheart."