Tiny Love

Credits to orphan_account 

————————————————————————

Your back pushed against the bed, he trails kisses down your neck and along your shoulders as he carefully undresses you, his deep voice rumbling like a thunderstorm in his chest.

When you had confessed to Techno that you'd never had a proper orgasm before, he'd muttered something in a language you couldn't quite understand, though you weren't sure if it was his native piglin tounge or some kind of greek saying. Then he had wordlessly scooped you up into his arms and kissed you harder than any other time he's kissed you before, the clear need and want heavy in his motions.

He rubs circles in your thighs, the stubble of his chin scratching against your skin as he sucks and kisses and nips at your neck making you moan softly. He was always so gentle with you. Techno treated you like a small porcelain doll at all times, as if he was afraid he would somehow break you if he wasn't. You were everything to him: the moon, the stars, and the sun. He wasn't just in love with you: he was enamored by you and everything about you. The man was the definition of lovesick.

Gently, he pushes open your legs, pressing a kiss just under your ear. "Easy, my love," he says, his voice gentle, "patience is a virtue. Just relax."

You sigh, trying to relax into the mattress. Slowly, the hybrid reaches his hand between your legs, his lips leaving red marks all over your skin; he rubs at your clit, slowly working up your arousal. You whine, hands gripping the fabric of his shirt. He chuckles, voice rumbling as he kisses you slowly and carefully.

"Mmm, Tech... please..."

"Shh, hush, my angel," he says softly, "sweet Aphrodite, you're so amazing..." more kisses to your jawline, one hand gripping your hip as the other rubs you in slow, sweet circles.

He shifts, slipping one finger in, slowly pumping in and out of you. He hums, taking joy in watching you react to his motions. Smoothly, he sticks in another finger, and then eventually a third, stretching you out so you could accommodate him without it hurting you.

You moan, fully aroused and more than ready for your lover to ravish you. You whine, softly whispering his name and Techno silently thanks Eros for gifting him with you. He was never very religious, but you just make him turn. You were nothing short than a blessing on his life.

Slowly he pulls back, looking down at you as he watches you pant. He lets an easy, somewhat lustful smirk come on his face, making a bit of a show for you as he undresses himself. He lets down his pastel pink hair, which until then had been up in a messy bun, tossling it around a bit. He made his shirt and pants scarce, showing you his scarred, battle worn body. He moans, placing himself between your legs as his tip brushes against your wetness. You pant, a whine escaping you.

You were so desperate for him, so needy-- he loved it, seeing you want him so much. He traps you in-between his arms. "You okay, darlin'? Everythin's okay, right?"

You smile, nodding. "Mm... Yeah, just... Just want you, Tech..."

He chuckles, pressing his tip to your entrance. "Easy does it, darlin'. Its alright, I got you." Slowly he pushes in, groaning at how tight you still were. You were so small, nearly two and half feet shorter than him, and he'd hate to break you on accident. You nod, threading your fingers through his hair as he slowly slides into you. After a few moments of groaning and gentle, slow sliding in, he bottoms out, filling you completely.

"Ngh, damn," he groans, his voice somehow deeper and a bit more scratchy than normal. "Gods... You're perfect..." He sighs, kissing your neck. He holds for a moment allowing you time to get used to his size, and then he presses his forehead to yours, ensuring you look him in the eyes.

"Everything okay?" He asks softly, and you nod. "Good. Let me know if it's too much and I'll stop, alright love?" You hum quietly, nodding again. He kisses you, gentle and loving, slowly starting to move his hips.

He loved you. He loved you so damn much. His heart felt so full, like it was gonna burst, every time he so much as looked at you. He'd fight armies for you-- hell, he'd dropped his weapons and let L'manburg execute him all for the sake of keeping you safe. He blew up L'manburg because they had put you in danger, used you as a bargaining chip against him.

He would never let that happen ever again.

After all, you were his guardian angel-- he needed you more than he needed any of his weapons or potions.

And the fact that he could do this to you, make you melt under his touch so easily? That turned him on more than anything else.

He grips your hips as he pumps into you, the wood of the bed creeking and moaning under his weight. You moan softly, encouraging him to go faster. He grunts, your legs wrapping around his hips. "You sure, love? Don't wanna-- nggh, fuck... don't wanna hurt you..."

"Tech, please... mmm... I need you..." You beg.

That sends a chill down his spine as he visibly shudders, gripping the sheets tightly. "Gods above," he mutters, saying something else in a low tone that you couldn't quite get, though it sounded Greek.

He slams into you quickly, his pace quickening. You gasp, trying your best to move with him, but he just held you in place.

"Darlin'," he says, his voice low and right beside your ear, "I'm gettin' close... You ready?"

You moan, whispering his name, "Yes, please," you say.

Techno grunts, reaching down and rubbing at your clit. "C'mon, now, my love... cum for me. I know you can do it," he says, he voice soft, gentle and patient, yet also deep and demanding.

You moan, crying softly as he works you up, the tension coiling tighter and tighter in your stomach. It felt so good, you wanted to cum so bad, so so very bad, he felt so good inside you, god yes--

Suddenly, the coil snaps, and you come undone quickly.

You call out his name, your orgasm washing over you like a wave, walls squeezing his length hard. He growls, riding out your orgasm with you until reach his own completion with a soft "gods yes," spilling from him as he filled you up.

He collapses beside you, both of you exhausted, panting messes. He sighs softly, kissing your cheek.

"...well?" He says, "How was it? Good?"

You can't help it. You laugh, looking at him fondly. You loved him so, so much, this sweetheart.

"It was amazing."