Congratulations On Losing Your Virginity!

Credits to orphan_account.

————————————————————————

Sapnap was hanging out with his friends on call, all of them weren't streaming though. The dream team just spent their times talking and chilling on call, everything was harmless.

Until the topic about virginity came up, this is where Sapnap gets all feeling... little?

I mean, George and his other friend named Clay has lost their v-card in the past before. Pretty much, Sapnap is the only one who's still a virgin.

"Guys, shut up!" Nick yells at his friends in annoyance, but they still continued on teasing him.

"Sap, you're the only one who's still a virgin between the three of us" Dream wheeze out loud as George just chuckles with him, Nick groaned out.

"It's okay, Sap! You're gonna find someone who's gonna steal away your virginity... soon," What George said just made Clay's wheezing situation even more worse.

"You guys are so mean" Sapnap says, pouting, even though the others can't see him.

But seriously though, this teasing is making Nick so... bad about himself? He's not sure, but he knows that virginity doesn't matter. But with all his friends' teasing and all, it's making Sap feel like it does matter.

As Clay and George continued to laugh out loud, Nick just sighed "Alright, I'm gonna go now, guys" He said, after he said that, the laughter between Clay and Geireg stopped.

"... Sapnap, we were just kiddi—" But before Clay could even finish his sentence, Nick already left the call with a frown on his face.

Nick knows that his friends were kidding, but his intrusive thoughts were fucking him up.

He walks out of his room with a frown on his face, he closes his door behind him as he heads to the living room to watch a movie, maybe it's gonna cheer him up.

"Awe, why is there a frown on your face, Nick?" Suddenly, Nick heard someone say when he entered the living room and he knows who owns that voice.

Nick looks up, and there he sees... Y/n. His roommate inside his apartment, he's been living with this girl for... probably almost a year or more since the Pandemic started.

She's Y/n, and she's the kind of woman who's so... Nick doesn't really know how to explain it, but you know when you see a person and you just go; Damn! They're hot.

Yeah... that's Y/n and he couldn't believe that he's living with such a girl who's... probably not a virgin.

"Oh... nothing," Nick forces a smile on his face, Y/n who's laying on the couch just scoffed.

"You know, there's no need to lie, we've been friends for years!" Y/n just says, she pats the side of the couch for Nick to sit onto.

Nick just sighs and sat beside her "It's just my friends," He says, making Y/n perk up.

"Um... George and Clay, was that their names?" Y/n asked Nick, and he just nodded "Hm, what happened?"

"Well," Nick was hesitant, but he soon opened up anyway. He told Y/n about how his friends were teasing him about his virginity, he explained what he felt and soon became comfortable talking about it.

"Wow..." Y/n reacted "George and Clay sounds like some mean bitches" She scoffed, a bit angered that they would say such a thing to Nick.

Nick just chuckles "Yeah, but don't worry though! They were just joking" He reassures making Y/n snap her head to him.