It's just one drink (Dream/Sapnap)

Credits to 88HunnyBun88

————————————————————————

Honestly today had been shitty. Car broke down, you couldn't find your keys, it was fucking snowing.

You don't think the day could honestly get any worse. Until your heel breaks as you are walking down steps.

Finally having enough of a shitty day, you call out of work and make your way back home to take a shower to wash away the thoughts of the day.

Finishing in your shower and wrapping a teal towel around by yourself you hear your phone go off. Looking over and seeing it's from your friend Karl, sighing and picking it up.

"Hello, whatcha need Karl?"

"Wellllll you know how I said I'd be having a New Year's party tonight?" Fuck. No. You had forgotten with how 'amazing' the day had been going.

"Yeah yeah I remembered" no the fuck you didn't, why did you say that?

"Great, so you'll be coming over for it right? I thought you were working today and planned to leave a voicemail."

"Yeah.. yeah I'll be there, what time does it start again."

Getting the time from Karl and hanging up the phone you sigh, running a hand through your wet hair. Might as well try to enjoy this.

Putting on your favorite outfit, a black long sleeve shirt and a simply black skirt. It was cold out so throwing on some black thigh highs was a good idea.

Checking yourself out and smiling, doing a little twirl before drying your hair off fully. It's simple but it'll do. You're only going for your friend Karl after all.

Hopping in the Uber and blasting a song as you make your way over. You see a red car far too expensive to be parked so casually outside Karl's house. Wondering what dickwad would drive something like that as you hop out and thank your driver.

You see couples around the corner sucking faces and your eyebrows furrow. Couldn't they do that somewhere where it wouldn't scar other people.

Shaking your head you make your way inside. You see quite a few of familiar faces and quite a lot of unfamiliar faces.

You knew Karl was a streamer, but it's not something you questioned much. Just choosing to keep things casual.

Speaking of Karl, you wanted to find him to let him know you were here. Swimming through the crowd of hormones and sweaty humans you finally spot Karl. But he isn't alone, he is next to a tall guy, maybe 6'3 with brown curly hair. And a shorter male, maybe 5'10 wearing a cap with darker hair.

The sight of the taller ones shoulders has your eyes lingering for maybe a bit longer than they should. They are both very attractive individuals so you couldn't blame yourself.

Karl is laughing as he finally looks to the side and waves at you. Walking closer you could tell he had been drinking.

"You made itttt" he drunkenly slings an arm over your shoulders and brings you into his chest. You can feel his hot breath on your neck. You had never seen karl like this but you couldn't help but react a bit from his display.

The taller one raised an eyebrow to you as your face dusted red and he chuckled.

"Oh right right this is Dream and Sapnap.." he takes another long drink of whatever is in his red solo cup. "This is a good friend of mine from college..." he looks at you and his face gets very close to yours, his breath hitting your cheek.

"Why don't you show her a good time?"
Karl move behind you and places both hands on your shoulder rubbing them, "she's far too tense.."

Your face is on fire and both the men Karl just introduced you two give you a look. Sapnap, the shorter one, laughs as he grabs Karl.
"Let me take this drunk mess to his room, I'll be just a sec dream."