Not a wholesome friendship

Credits to orphan_account

male reader!

————————————————————————

Dream, also known as Teacher Dream. He's a Teacher from a private school that's quite strict, just like him, kinda. During class times, Dream's a strict man. But when it's lunch break, you could hear his laugh from the Teacher's staff room. He's probably joking with his fellow Teacher friends.

Most students notice him talking to his assistant, Y/n L/n. He's a young adult, just like Teacher Dream. Whenever they eat in the cafeteria, which only happens sometimes, students eyes would linger at both of them.

The sight of two young adults, both handsome men... the sight is just beautiful and it's like there's a light shining on both of them. Y/n is handsome and cute, some girls of students would even flock over him with giggles.

And there's Dream, he's a charming Teacher that can be quite egoistic, especially when he's around his assistant.

Students would look at the Teacher and the Teacher's assistant in awe. The students thought their friendship is so wholesome and all. They realize that the reason as to why they're both so close is because they're both classmates back in high school.

The friendship is so wholesome! Only when both Y/n and Dream are in public, but once you see them in a room all alone? Yeah, you'll think otherwise...

_____

School just finished, most students already left the school, it made the whole school filled with silence and peace. As for Y/n, he had his bag slung over his shoulder as he walked through the empty halls, making his way to Dream's office... like always.

He hummed as he entered the office of Dream "Ready to go home, Dreamy~?" He used the nickname he calls Dream when they're alone. Dream's attention went from his desk that's filled with paperwork as he sighed, he looked up at Y/n.

"Sadly, no, I still have more work to do" He said as he smiled at him, Y/n hummed as he closed the door behind him.

"Is it stressing you..?" Suddenly, Y/n's voice has a tint of teasing tone in his voice as he drops his bag on one of the seat that's on either side in front of Dream's desk. He walks up behind Dream and wrapped his arms around Dream's neck from behind. Dream seems to caught up what Y/n is up to.

Dream's right hand went up to stroke Y/n's arm that's around his neck, "Yeah, it's quite affecting me mentally.." Dream said as he sighed deeply.

Y/n hummed in understanding "Would you want me to... to relieve your stress?" He offered, making Dream look up at him.

Without answering, Dream untangled Y/n's arms from his neck and pulled him by his side. Dream suddenly bent Y/n over to kiss him, the kiss that's so lovely. The other kissed back, moaning into the kiss as they opened their mouth for Dream to enter their tongue inside his mouth, and Dream did.

"Y/n..." Dream sighed his name out as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist.

Yes, the wholesome friendship has its dirty secret. The laughs in the cafeteria as they talk to each other, it's so innocent. But when the two are alone, the atmosphere is just filled with lust and desperation for pleasure.

Y/n pulled away from the kiss as he sat on Dream's lap with him facing Dream, he wrapped his arms around Dream again while Dream starts to suck on his neck. The blond knows the weaknesses of Y/n, Dream kissed his neck as he sucked on the spot that always made Y/n shiver.

Dream's hands start to unbutton Y/n's top, Y/n didn't stopped the blonde. When Dream finally saw the smooth collarbone of him, he starts to suck on them making Y/n moan from being sensitive.