His Catboy

Credits to Qu1vn 

————————————————————————

I know how much he could ruin me, but that's part of the fun. He always had a vulnerable spot for me in my cat ears along with my skirt, finished with my tight fishnets running up each of my legs. Will is always so sweet when people are around but his mood around just me changes for the better.

I walk out of our room to see other people here. I get a small bit embarrassed since he is the only person who I show my outfit too. As Will notices me walk out, he smiles with a slight laugh. As I get closer to him he picks me up, bringing me to slightly above his eye level. He is honestly a good foot above me and he knows he can make me flustered when I look him in the eyes.

"My god you are so fucking cute," Will says, whispering in my ear, leaving a small kiss on my cheek.

I automatically get put on edge knowing what this means when people are gone. He places me back down on my feet and smirks at me, hoping nobody noticed his crotch. Everyone else there was already getting set to leave so I knew I didn't have much time left. I started to walk back towards our room, still inflamed, when I notice Wilbur is swiftly following. I know he was drinking a little bit but not enough to be drunk but enough for him to be extra flirtatious.

The second I enter our room, I hear the door close and lock. Wilbur was already behind me, taking hold of me by the waist, and picking me up.

"That little stunt you pulled my love, you knew what you were doing," he says in his humble raspy voice, trying to get me more flustered.

He carries me to our bed throwing me on, leaving my skirt to fly up a slight bit, catching a glimpse of that I was wearing nothing under. He lets out a slight smirk at me, knowing I was getting desperate for his touch. Will quickly ties my arms above me, tying them to the bed with rope. Leaving me helpless, he desperately begins kissing me, from my lips down to leaving hickeys all over my neck. I hold back trying not to make a sound, but let out a small whimper. As he noticed it, he quickly stops, lifting my chin to his face.

"Desperate are we now, hm? You want to act all cute and bratty in front of people but now to my face you can't hold yourself together anymore you little slut," he says in my ear, gradually moving his other hand up my skirt, grazing my thighs. He knows my thighs are one of my most sensitive places, so he gets underway to create a moaning mess, grabbing them tighter.

He slowly gets off of me, getting undressed. He unbuttons his shirt, one by one, making sure I'm still looking into his eyes. When his shirt is off, he draws his knife from his pocket, leaving me restless with the unknown. He smirks with a glimmer in his eyes, loving the fear in mine. He glides the cold blade gently down the side of my face, without leaving a trace but with enough tension to start to leave me overstimulated owed to the metal. I bite down harshly on the underneath of my lips, leaving a small, trembling exhale through my nose, with my eyes rolling from the pleasure. He hardly had even touched me at this point but I had become a moaning mess.

"We can't be leaving you with too much fun, can we now?" He says harshly, while staring into my eyes, pressing the knife down slightly harder but not enough for too much pain.

He again gets off of me, this time unbuttoning his pants. He proceeds to lock eyes with me, sneering, getting a kick out of my discomfort. I can tell that he is still hard from beforehand and it hasn't gotten any better for him. He continues to sit back taking off his boxers now divulging himself to me. He begins to jack himself off in a show of me, teasing me with his eyes. He continues with his head jerking back, moaning with each stroke. My eyes start to wander along his body, him beginning to notice.

"My eyes are up here, no wandering away," lashing out at me quickly, still moaning.

He proceeds to ride out his orgasm, then quickly pushes himself into my ass, tearing away at the fishnets. After he finishes, he takes his knife and cuts the fishnets away, then hustles the skirt, ready for round 2. He then resumes jacking himself inside me getting faster and faster leaving my moans to get louder. As he noticed I was practically there he quickly thrusts out, leaving me without finishing. He continues about three more times before I accidentally came on his chest.

"Did I say you could do that you little bitch?" He says while untying my hands from the bed. "Get on the ground. On your knees since you can not follow my instructions."

As I get on the ground he quickly shoves his dick inside my mouth without giving me time to breathe. He continues plowing my head onto himself, leaving me choking. He continues to pick up momentum, with my cat ear's bell ringing with every movement, until he released in my mouth, moaning. I held it in my mouth not knowing what to do. He then kneels and clasped me harshly by the chin,

"Swallow it all." He utters and I do what he says.

At this point, we were both exhausted. He slowly stands back up, picking me up by the waist, and tossing me back on the bed. He then lays on top of me again and leaves more kisses everywhere on my neck, biting the bruises from earlier.

"You did so fucking good," he lets out still panting on top of me. "Such a good boy for me."

Will then takes hold of a towel to clean us both up from the mess we made, leaving slight kisses on my nose. We continue to hold back our breathing as we both drift off to sleep together, nevertheless in the cat ears.