Friends

Credits to Mykayla

Philza wished he knew how you became such an important part of his life. It seemed just like you were always there.

You showed up after all of his kids left him. Either dying or moving on and not reaching out. You always seemed to be in whatever part of the nether he was, or whatever cave he was in. Always looking for the same resource as him. He found out you were the same age as his oldest, Techno. You lived in a home outside of l'manberg and were probably one of the most friendliest people he had met.

It slowly just became you showing up at his door, ready to tag along on whatever he planned on doing, or asking him to accompany you on your adventure. The two of you were going on your way, talking about life, people, l'manberg, anything that came to mind.

Then there were days when neither of you had anything planned. Then you would just read books together, cooking together. You were both content with spending all of your time together.

You two were simply friends, but sometimes Phil wondered what you thought friends did. You would constantly bump into his shoulder while walking. You would pull him into hugs when he opened the door and when you left for home. Some reading nights, you would curl up next to him and read over his shoulder instead of your own book on the other couch.

One night, on a particularly boring day where you two stayed inside, you decided to play some music on the jukebox. You turned something on, dancing your way around his living space. You then grabbed his hands and pulled him up on his feet. You kept holding his hands, pulling them with you, forcing him to dance with you as he stood unamused. Eventually he gave in and danced with you before collapsing on the coach after the song finished, whining about something about old guy lungs and he needed to rest. You laughed, collapsing next to him.

After that, Phil thinks you lost all boundaries. You would hold his hand as you walked through the forest. Always by his side, always cuddled up against him. He wished he could tell you to stop but he would be lying if he didn't like it. He just felt so guilty about the way he felt about you.

You were so pretty, so beautiful, but so young. He wanted so much more but chose to stay with what you gave him. He didn't want to lose your friendship, it was all he had.

One thing Phil was scared to admit was what happened when you parted ways for the night. Usually when you were tired and ready to crash, giving him a hug goodbye and promising to meet up with him tomorrow. He would return straight to his cabin.

He knew it was wrong, and he always felt guilty doing it but it was getting more and more frequent. He would strip off his clothes and lay in his bed. His hands going straight to his half hard cock.

He would try his hardest to focus on the feeling, but his mind would always wander. He would imagine how you would look under him, begging for his cock, begging to cum.

He would pump harder, thrusting into his hand. Hoping that the faster he cums, the quicker he can forget about this and fall asleep. He would bite his forearm, hoping to catch any moans. If he would moan out your name, he knew it would cement it as legit.

So he would tighten his grip, rub a finger over his tip, go faster, until his hips were sputtering and he was spilling white strips of cum over his chest. He would lay there, feeling disgusted at what he did before cleaning himself up and falling asleep.

The next day, it was back to normal. Back to traveling the nether together, back to your adventures, your bickering, and your touches

The two of you exited the nether and you surprised him by inviting him back to your place. It's still early, you admitted. Why part ways now.