My love

credits to 88HunnyBun88

————————————————————————

It was a normal day just enjoying each others comfort and cuddling. Honestly you both had spent so much of the day wrapped in each others arms you wondered if anyone in the house thought you both were just sleeping.

George has you tucked into his chest and he is petting your head softly as he scrolls on tiktok. Nuzzling your face into his sweatshirt and hugging him tighter. "What is it my love?" He looks down at you and smiles with those beautiful brown eyes as he strokes your head softly.

Your heart practically melts at how gentle and loving he is being, biting your lower lip and placing a soft kiss to his neck has him groaning in your ear. "Such a pretty girl" he uses his free hand to stop petting you and takes your chin in his fingers and tilts your head up.

Closing your eyes and melting into the kiss he gives you, it's slow and romantic. The way he moves his lips back towards yours, his tongue running along your bottom lip practically begging for you to open your mouth.

He shifts your position from on your side to your back as he deepens the kiss, opening your mouth slightly George pushes his tongue in. His hands now resting on your hips as he moans into your mouth.

His tongue is rubbing along your teeth before licking along your tongue. You tap his back softly and he pulls back with a hazed look on his face breathing heavy as he stares down at you. Looking up and down you can tell he is thinking hard about something before starting to unbutton your pajama shirt.

"Gosh love.. you look so perfect under me" he breaths out against your neck as he starts laying soft kisses up and down your skin. You run your fingers through his soft hair and push him closer, a dorky smile on your face as you moan softly to him.

"G-George.. you make me feel so good" he snickers against your skin before gently biting down onto your neck. It has you gripping his hair a bit more as squirm beneath him.

He grins against your neck and starts to suck softly, exaggerating the sound so you can hear it better, "taste so good love.." he continue to lap up your neck and you start to scratch along his back feeling your face flush at how he was treating you.

His hands softly massaging your sides as he pushes you back into the mattress as he works his way down your neck to your chest. "I don't know what god or being out there let me be blessed enough to be with someone as breathtaking as you, but I thank them every fucking day love" he sounds breathless as he speaks between kisses to your chest, "every mark, every line, everything fucking everything about you baby I love it so much" he licks a strip down your chest and stops at your stomach.

He starts to softly massaging your tummy mumbling about how perfect you look. "How.. is every part of you.. so breathtaking baby.." you can feel as he plants kisses down your stomach and nuzzles his head against you.

You feel your face flush with embarrassment, moaning and arching into his touch. "Y-you're embarrassing me" he only reply's with a hum as he worked his way between your legs.

Looping his fingers under your shorts and slowly pulling them down while looking up at you. You fight the urge to squirm under his gaze. "You're being so good for me my love... you don't know how good that makes me feel." He finally slips off your shorts as he starts to rub your thigh, getting closer to your pussy but not close enough to touch it.

"Behaving so well... such a good girl" his accent is thick and you can tell he wants something from you. But you nod your head just eager to please him more.

His fingers felt like fire on your skin as he spread your legs open, enjoying the sight of you squirming, he kisses his way up to your pussy and sucks on your clit softly.