it's just a bit (or is it?)

Credits to Creepykittens

Although your channel wasn't exactly the biggest around you had gotten close with some of the more well know content creators a while back, becoming good friends with quite a few of them. You were pleasantly surprised one day when you were invited to an episode of Chuckle Sandwich, you had gotten to know them all pretty well and were excited to talk on their podcast.

The podcast started out normal enough, or as normal as Ted, Charlie, and Schlatt could be. Not that you mind, chaotic was one of your favorite traits. The topics changed a lot, mostly questions towards you. Eventually it got to your sexuality, to your love life, and you got to your sex life. That was where this wild bit had started, when you mentioned that even though you love all genders and joke a lot about sucking dick, you'd never actually tried it, not that you didn't want that to change.
"What do you mean you've never sucked dick? You said you've dated guys before!" Schlatt asked accusing, Charlie laughed as Ted scolded him.
"Yeah, I've only been with trans guys though, no guy with a dick ever wanted me, I don't know why." You reply nonchalantly. It's true no cis man had ever wanted to date, whether it was due to your looks or your personality you could never tell.
"I'm sure I'm great dick sucker anyway." You add on.
"Yeah right, you've never done it, you probably suck, er no, you don't, I mean you're bad at it." Schlatt says, correcting himself halfway through.
"I bet you're awful at it." He continues, and you decide it's time to roll with this bit and see where it takes you.
"Oh yeah, how much you betting big man?" You ask cockily.
"Oh so you're that desperate to suck cock, what you gonna come over here to try it?" He asks back, also going along with the bit.

Charlie changes the subject quick enough to make someone's head spin.
"Speaking of sucking, how much does it suck dealing with your state's bad weather?" He asks.
"Meh, you get used to it after a while, at least I don't live in Texas!" You reply, obviously mocking Schlatt, Schlatt spins it to mock Ted for living in LA with all the smog. While he talks you decide to send him a message over discord.

Y/n: You never answered me, how much money are we betting?
He looks at his phone surprised then messages back as you hop back into the conversation, previous topic now completely left behind.

JSchlatt: $50 says you can't suck dick.
You find a good moment to pause to read the message and respond.
Y/n: $50 says you're wrong.
You send back, he types as he talks.
JSchlatt: So when you coming down to suck my dick?
Y/n: I'm getting the tickets now big man, better get ready to pay up!

And you did, you got the plane tickets to fly to Austin. You know this might be slightly over the top for some bit, but you're rarely the one to back down first. It's something you and Schlatt had in common, it wasn't the first time a bit between the two of you had gotten pretty wild, although flying to a whole other state for it was somewhat unconventional.

When you land at the airport and find your luggage you call Schlatt to tell him you're here to visit, over the phone he seems surprised but happy and says he'll come get you soon. Half an hour later he texts you that he's here and you find him near the entrance.

"Hey big man! How you been?" You greet him cheerfully, going in for a hug.
"Been good man, I can't believe you actually came out here!" He says, hugging you back. You make it back to his car and you both chat about recent events in your lives til you get to his house. You put your stuff down in the guest bedroom and spend then rest of the day filming a vlog and streaming together.
After dinner as he's cleaning dishes you decide now is the perfect time to fuck with him. Fucking with people was always something you liked doing, although mostly it was through minor inconveniences, Schlatt was someone who could handle and sometimes even encouraged more dramatic moves.

Schlatt must have noticed you staring at him and decided to start up a conversation again.
"So... Why did you come down here?" He asked, and that gave you a perfect in.
"To such dick of course, I have 50 bucks to win! Ready to forfeit now?" You ask, getting close enough to whisper to him, "or do you wanna drop your pants and see how you feel then?"
You see him tense, as you wait for an answer the silence grows heavy. Your heart sinks and you panic, did you take the bit too far? You take step back as you start to speak.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry Schlatt, I didn't mean to take it that far, it was just a joke, I can go if-" you start quickly rambling out an apology but he cuts you of.
"Just a joke?" He turns around as he asks the rhetorical question, his tone trying to stay calm but you can hear the edge of anger behind it. You fucked up. Damn you and your habit of taking the bit too far.