We can't wait

Credits to kit9

————————————————————————

Alex was doing work and homework from morning to afternoon, and as the sun went down you couldn't wait any longer until he was free.

You got up from the bed and walked over to his desk chair where he was looking at his computer. Alex was so focused that he didn't even notice that you had already sat on top of him. You sighed loudly trying to get his attention. Alex gave you a small kiss on the forehead, and rested his hand that was on the armrest on your hip, while typing on the keyboard with the other. You melted into his touch, and when he ran his lips from your head after giving you a kiss you just looked at him waiting for another.

You looked at the screen, words and words that you didn't process filled your eyes, you couldn't understand how your boyfriend could be so smart. You looked at him and admired the look of concentration on his face. The hand that was once on your hip was now back on the armrest. Without him seeing it, you took his hand and rested it on one of your breasts, sighing in pleasure, and you waited to see how long it took Alex to notice. When he saw it, you pretended to be distracted. He grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him, but not roughly, with your face tinted red with embarrassment.

"I'm busy" he murmured in your ear. You rushed to him and kissed him as if his lips were your last meal.
Alex broke away from the kiss "You have to wait, I'm close to finishing this"
"Finish it later, I need you, please" you begged.

You knew that when your boyfriend was working, he couldn't be distracted by anything, so you got up from your chair and left him sitting alone, looking angry at him. Alex wasn't lying, he wasn't far from finishing his work, but you just couldn't wait for him. You let yourself fall on your back on the bed, you looked up at the ceiling, and then to the side, where you found a t-shirt your boyfriend had worn. You took it and smelled it, the scent that Alex always filled you with desire, and it was immersed in all the clothes he wore. Still smelling the fabric, your hand went inside your underwear where it met your already soaked pussy.

You touched yourself slowly, concentrating more on your boyfriend's scent than anything else. It drove you crazy to think of him, to think of his hands, his arms, his hair, everything made you feel hot. You thought of nothing but Alex, and everything he could do to you, how his hands take your soft skin and leave it marked, or how his arms can wrap around your entire neck and leave you breathless. You gripped the shirt tightly and let your mind do the work, while increasing the speed of your finger movements. You wanted him.

The adrenaline didn't let you notice that Alex had already finished, and that he was now admiring the show you were giving him. You were surprised to feel the warmth of some strong hands grabbing your thighs, and you opened your eyes to find your boyfriend looking at you with eyes full of lust.

Alex was already kissing your neck and replacing your hand with his, sticking two of his fingers inside you and moving them quickly. You found yourself gripping his back trying to keep yourself conscious before you turned into a moaning mess.

"I told you to wait," he said demandingly, "but I can tell you're needy for attention, aren't you?". You nodded quickly.

Without warning, Alex was already fucking you mercilessly in missionary, your legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer, letting out the most lewd sounds ever as you pulled his hair. The wet kisses he was leaving on your neck only turned you on more. Alex groaned and pinned your wrists to the bed with one hand and grabbed your hips with the other to fuck you faster, your hands gripping the sheets tightly as your eyes rolled back.

His dick going in and out of you, reaching the points you crave the most, and filling you completely. You didn't know how much longer you could take, but you knew it wouldn't be long when you felt one of his hands reach for your clit. You trembled with his thrusts, each trying to go deeper than the last. Your mind was blank, the power that Alex had over you was unbelievable, how you let him manhandle you and how your libido increased every time he did it.
With a high, sharp moan you came on his cock, shaky breaths filling your mouth as he continued to use you to seek his orgasm. You covered your face in embarrassment and whimpered from overstimulation. You could feel yourself reaching you climax again from the pleasure and the pain, and when he came with a loud moan, you did too. You convulsed and arched your back as you felt him filling you and your pussy dripping. He looked down at you, all messed up.

"Look how easy it is to turn you into a brainless whore"

Alex is very smart trying to get your attention when he is needy, those puppy eyes that he always uses to ask you for favors or to simply get what he wants always work with you, but not today. You were drowning in work and you didn't want to be distracted by anything. Your boyfriend walked over to the chair where you were using the computer, reading and writing. He rested his head on your shoulder and sighed.

"You need something?" You asked.

"You" he said with an "innocent" smile.

His answer made you giggle, "Wait love, I'm busy. I have to finish this."

His smile faded and he waited for your eyes to return to the monitor to start attacking your neck with wet kisses.
You groaned a little and closed your eyes, letting yourself fall back in the chair, but you pulled yourself together as you remembered your work. Work, work and work. "It's the only thing you have to do, don't get distracted" you remembered.

"No, no, I'm busy, you have to wait. The puppy eyes won't work, don't even try" you warned him with a small chuckle, but it didn't make him laugh at all. He looked at you pretending to be angry, he wasn't, he simply wanted to make you feel guilty.

About twenty minutes passed until you had finished your essay, you turned your chair, stretched out your arms, and found yourself with the cute image of Alex in bed staring at the ceiling. You walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"I'm done"

"Thank god"

"What did you need tho??"

"Um, I think you already know." You smirked as you imagined what he was talking about.

You took one of his arms, and brought your lips to his wrist, kissing it. Now you were sitting on his lap, and your kisses began to climb until they reached his collarbone, and then his neck. Alex was very easy to persuade when it came to his neck, kissing him there drove him crazy, he forgets everything and everyone, you and him were the only thing in the world. Adding your hand inside his beanie playing with his hair, he was already melting into a puddle at your touch.

His hands rested on your hips, squeezing and grinding you on his lap. You could feel him getting harder with every move and every kiss. You moved your hand to his boxers and he was already moaning at the feel of your warm hand around his length. Your fingers became covered in precum, and you used it to start stroking his cock.

He got closer to your ear and moaned next to it, he knew you loved hearing it, but his attempt to kiss your neck failed when you pushed his chest to lie down. He also wanted to give you pleasure, but now, you were only focused on him.

Alex closed his eyes and let his mind go blank, leaving his body at your disposal. His mouth filled with meaningless words, and he bit his lips trying to suppress his whines with each stroke you gave him, but you wanted to hear him, you wanted to hear him beg you. So you brought your free hand up to his cheek, and placed your thumb on his lips, and his mouth parted for your finger.

You never knew how you found out about this, but Alex loves when you put your fingers in his mouth. There are many things you can do to make him weak in the knees, like kissing him in his favorite places, playing with his hair, stroking the back of his neck, praising him, you name it. And certainly, putting your fingers in his mouth was something you didn't expect, but for you? it was the best. Looking down and seeing him drooling around a finger or two, those eyes full of desire and need for more, god, that shit was heaven.

Your thoughts made your hand speed up, and Alex moaned like crazy and begged for more.
"God, oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck" "God, yes, please, oh please" "Yes, just like that, oh fuck yes, don't stop" were the only words he could repeat.
His voice grew louder the closer he got to his climax, muttering incoherent words between his teeth, he was already on the edge. He was being so good, you weren't going to be cruel, he deserved a good orgasm.

With one of his hands, Alex kept grabbing your hip, and with the other he gripped the sheets tightly.
You kept jerking him off the way you knew he loved, until he came with a loud, steady moan. Your hand and part of his abdomen were stained with that sweet nectar you wish you could milk daily. The room was filled with heavy breathing, you could feel how his legs were shaking from orgasm, he was all ruined, looking like a bitch in heat.