Animal Impulse

Credits to socks_sinlist

————————————————————————

The burly hybrid paced around his cosy chalet; he's been fighting his animal urges that call for his attention. You were resting upstairs, wrapped up and tucked into your bed. Today was exhausting, the two of you walked about 9 miles away from your home to find new resources to survive. The walk back was even worse as you had full, heavy bags. Techno had instructed you to get some rest as soon as you walked in the door. He insisted that he would sort the supplies into their respected places. It was such a relief to hear, as you were almost considering cutting your legs off.

The beast followed you up to your room and helped you get more comfortable, you asked if you could wear one of his old night gowns, the smallest he had. Despite being the smallest, it still was about 5 sizes too big. Perfect, comfy and roomy. As you scurried into bed, Techno followed just to tuck the thick blanket under you.

You crashed within seconds. The pig hybrid snorted affectionately before departing your room.

It didn't take long for everything to be packed away. With nothing else to do, he resorted to his ancient history textbooks. The hybrid had read each and everyone of them front to back, countless times, however they never got old to him.

He planted himself into half read book of Oedipus and had sat by the fireplace for a few hours before nature started beckoning for his attention. No amount of old English texts was able to distract him, so the hybrid got up and started patrolling the lodge. You were still sleeping upstairs; he knew better than to wake you to attend to his needs. He wasn't selfish enough to put himself first. Techno thought of himself better than that.

A few more logs were tossed into the hearth, the shelves were reorganised, Carl was brushed, and the crops were watered all to help the hybrid keep distracted until you woke up. Unfortunately, these activities didn't take much time to complete, leaving him to have to face his animalistic needs. Before he had even realised, he was at your door. The Piglin brain running on autopilot, knowing exactly what it needs. You.

The warrior scolded himself for letting that side of his brain take over for even a second. He knew he shouldn't do anything to you whilst you were unconscious. Being at your door was already crossing the line. He justified opening the door as him just checking up on you. It was entirely possible that you could have tossed and turned causing the blanket to fall off you. He couldn't have his precious little thing being cold.

A squeak erupted from your door as the 7ft pig hybrid peered in. You were still in the middle of your bed, not having moved must from when you fell asleep.

He walked in, kneeling by your bed. Nothing had looked more peaceful. The little breaths and snores that left your lips has heaven in Techno's ears. You are just perfect. A large hand makes its way to brush against your cheek then tucked some unkept hair behind your ear. Your nose twitch slightly at the contact forcing him to retract his hand.

He shouldn't have done that. His knot had already begun unsheathing as soon as he stepped foot in your room. It begged for contact. There was no ignoring it when your tiny body laid in front of him. Knowing your strength and size difference, he could have you right now. You wouldn't be able to stop him.

A cold shiver ran down his spine. These thoughts were exactly what he was trying to avoid. The beast never actually wanted to hurt you or take advantage of you. You mean the entire world to him, and the day you show fear in your eyes towards is a day he never wants to face.

However, it should be fine if he doesn't actually touch you, right? His dominate hand reaches into his pants, wrapping his fingers around the base of his aching knot. The hybrid gives it a few strokes, staring down at you, glancing down at your lips down the rest of your small body. How he manages to put this thing in you astounds the beast. Low growls start seeping out of his mouth as his pace began speeding up. The thoughts of you crying and begging for him filling his head makes his breath start to shake. He needs you so fucking bad right now, asleep or not, his relief was more important. Gently he guides the blanket off you. Your tiny body trembles at the temperature change. Techno admires the borrowed clothes clinging to your frame.

You made it almost too easy for him. His hands ran up your legs, latching onto your underwear and slowly sliding them off. He lifted the night dress slightly to look at your exposed parts. Ice trickled down his back as hunger fired up in his chest. The hybrid adjusts your figure so that you were on your side, facing away from your bedroom window. Your bed adapts to the new body laying on it, redistributing its buoyancy. Techno closes in from behind, causing another tremor to shake your body as his heated skin radiates onto you. Softs snorts fill your room, as the piglin side of the hybrid's brain gradually takes over. He knows he can't put his knot into you, the pain would surely wake you, not to mention your body is already too fragile from your scavenging. But this didn't stop him from searching for way to get off with your help.

Skin contact is what he was after. Your exposed legs teased the beast. He brought the tip to the back of your thighs, gently rubbing against them with every stroke. Techno knew his climax was soon to come, but he wanted more. The hunger asked for more and more of you.

As one of your legs were lifted a murmur escaped your lips threatening a humiliating exposé. He was quick to put himself in between your thighs and lower your leg. The subtle pressure what almost enough to make him cum. The piglin hybrid quivered as he slowly thrusted his throbbing knot in between your legs; he used one big hand firm on your hip controlling your motion and his other to continue moving up and down his length.

He didn't even realise he was rubbing himself against you until an airy moan left you.

"Fuck..." Techno hissed, chasing his release.

It took all his will power to go slow and not rummage your little frame. Your moans were breaking this brawny beast, turning into a weak mess wanting nothing more than to cum all over your thighs. The wetness that seeped out of you made it easier to glide his cock back and forth. He was so close.

He slid the hand that was on your hips to middle of your thigh and applied some pressure, making you squeeze your legs around his cock. It only took a few more thrusts before he coated your sheets and legs in his seed. Techno forced his moans down, refusing to let them out. He shook violently, almost waking you. His pants filling the room.

How in god's name is he going to explain this?