Dilfza

Credits to thegallowdance 

It's like this every night with Phil. After dinner, we try to unwind, but we rush to the bedroom instead and end our night with hot moans and wet kisses. We collapse after fucking like rabbits, even sometimes forgetting to get a towel or change the bedsheets. It's okay, I'm used to sleeping with cum on me. That's the only thing that changes with our nightly routine.

But maybe that's my fault. If I didn't play with his wings. Oh, his beautifully sensitive wings. I can't help it. They're giant and gorgeous and ever since he told me playing with them made him horny, I'm not able to keep my hands off of them. They're a lovely pearly white, with silky top feathers and the softest downy you'll ever touch. He gets feathers everywhere, but fuck me if it isn't worth it with him.

Phil sits on the couch, turning on the tele, opening an arm for me to cuddle him on the couch. I oblige, resting my head against his shoulder, watching the tele with him. Soon, though, I get restless. He knows when I get restless and looks at me worriedly.

"Are you alright, baby?"

I nod slightly. "Yeah, sorry. Just a bit tired, I suppose."

He gives me a fatherly smile that I can only describe as the hottest thing imaginable (psychoanalyze me for that one, whores). I sit up slightly, feeling need pool in my stomach. I need him, I need his touch, as much as I need oxygen. I reach slightly behind him and stroke the underside of his wings. I feel him stiffen.

"Yeah, just sooo tired," I said to him coyly.

My fingers ruffle through, touching the nice pink skin under his feathers. I give it a gentle run over it with my nail. He moans like a bitch. As soon as he did, I could tell he was embarrassed. His face grew red, his eyes diverted down, and his mouth pressed together. He doesn't say anything, though, because he knows I fucking loved it.

"Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"I need your cock."

I was never the most eloquent lover, but I knew direct language got all of my partners hot and bothered. He looked at me with hunger and picked me up, making me yelp some. I wrap my legs around his waist as he takes me to his bedroom. We exchange a few sweet kisses on the way, smiling and giggling.

He drops me on the bed, my body bouncing some. I sat up quickly, knowing exactly that I was not playing submissive tonight. He stands over me, at the edge of the bed. He pets my head some, knowing how much I love that. I close my eyes and smile, showing appreciation for the gesture.

Phil sits next to me, holding my chin gently. His fingers are so thick and long compared to my baby fingers. His hands have beautiful icy veins and are nicely calloused around the edges. I would have sucked his fingers or asked him to choke me if it wasn't for me not being in a subby mood that night. Maybe that could be a story for another time. I look him in the eyes and he knows. He swallows.

I stand up, towering over him this time. I bite my lip and jerk my head forward, him knowing that's his queue to move back and rest his head against the headboard. I smirk and start undressing. My boots and stockings are first to go, then my corset and skirt. His eyes follow all around my tattooed body as I move. Soon, I'm standing there, in just my knickers.

Phil drinks me with his eyes. My chubbiness, my thick thighs, my large tits, my brown skin, my stretch marks, my beautiful happy trail; I know he loves all of it. He shakes himself out of his lovesick daze and starts undressing quickly. He unbuckled his heavy belt, pulling off his trousers to reveal a tent in his underwear. He might be 13 years older than me, and easily my oldest partner, but he could get it up so well for me. I almost purr to myself. I truly do love his cock so much.

I pull down my panties and let them pool at my feet. His breath hitches some and that's when I step out of them. I crawl onto the bed and he reaches for me, giving me a wet kiss. We keep this kiss for a moment, as I rest my cunt on his thigh. We thread our fingers through each other's hair, pulling each other closer. He uses a free hand to grope at my breast.

I pull away breathing hard, and his hands fall down my sides and rest at my hips. He looks up at me breathlessly, smiling like fucking mad.

"You're gorgeous."

"I know," I say with a smirk. "Now lay back," I order.

He does as I command and I pull his underwear down and off. He hisses at the cold air hitting his hard cock, and I smile at him. He's so fucking sexy. I straddle his lap, his dick rubbing against my thigh. I can feel some precum leak onto it, making me bite my lip.

I rub his dick against my pillowy thigh, giving off exaggerated obscene moans, just like those gorgeous porn girls. Phil knows it's exaggerated and he gives me a pleasured smile, throwing his head back. I take this opportunity to latch onto his gorgeous pale neck. I suck and bite, making him moan more.

"Ren-" he huffed out. "Oh, shit Ren." A light smile spread across his face as I kept going.

I finally firmly grab his cock and rub it against my hardened and throbbing clit. My moans this time are real.

"Phil, mm," I moan as I throw my head back. I grind on it harder, loving the attention on my clit. "Fucking Christ!" I let out. "Your cock is so good."

He puts a hand on the small of my back, grinding up some, trying to get some friction. "Put it in you, then," he laughed breathlessly. "I like your cunt."

"Sicko," I say playfully as I lift myself up more and slowly bring myself down on his dick. My pussy takes just the tip first, then half of it, then all of the length is in me. My wetness is dripping onto his bollocks and we sit there for a moment. We're not adjusting, we're not getting used to anything, we just stare at each other, and admire how gorgeous our partner is. Phil truly is a gorgeous man.

His beautiful shaggy blond hair, his scruffy facial hair outlining his gorgeous strong jawline, or his deep blue eyes that could look at me with the most deep fondness. He was not only a kind and caring partner, but a handsome partner. He also was a hot DILF who could rearrange my insides.

I was snapped out of my loving daze about him by him grinding up into me as much as possible, a sign he wanted me to move. I flip the options around in my mind. Do I tease him? Do I not move and let him stay in me all night? Or do I give him what he wants? By the heat coiling my uterus and my clit throbbing harder, I could tell he wasn't the only one who wanted it, and I started going.

If I'm being honest, when I'm dominating, the only pleasure I care about is mine. At least most of the time. That's why I pulled all the way up and dropped back down on his cock, getting a shocking thrill of his head smacking against my cervix. One, two, three, four, more hard and fast bounces.

I legitimately feel moans punched out of me this time. "Oh!" I gasp at the first hit. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Phil!" I moan at the next ones. I keep going as fast and hard as possible. My mind becomes cloudy, Phil's cock is the only thing I can think about.

He punched his hips up into me as I fuck myself on him. He moans loudly, grabbing my hips so hard, I know I'll be bruised the next day. I lean forward, pulling him up some. His wings. I need to play with those gorgeous wings.

I run my hands down Phil's gorgeous wings, and he spreads them open as wide as possible, filling the bedroom with stray feathers. I keep petting them, running my fingers down the long appendages, feeling through the soft downy.

As I do, his body stiffens. "Ren!" he cries out, his thrusts slow and then almost completely stop. I watch his face contort in pleasure. He tries to pull out as fast as possible, hot and sticky ribbons of pretty white cum coating the both of us. I quickly reach down and work myself to a peak with my clit.

Soon, we're both lying back on our elbows, breathing hard. I stare at the ceiling, stars in my vision. My spinning mind slows to a halt and I'm able to think clearly again. I sit up some and still see Phil trying to get himself together.

"I didn't cum in you, did I?" he asks drowsily.

I feel down at myself, cum running out of me and onto the bed. "I think so."

Phil sits up some. "Fuck, I'm sorry baby."

I shake my head, sitting up some too. "I have Plan B. Let's just get cleaned up and cuddle."

He smiles, leaning forward and kissing me. "Ok, love."