Thigh

Credits to kit9

————————————————————————

You can't control yourself, you can't control your body, every second you feel more and more excited. Completely in heat, exposed to his eyes, in your most embarrassing state.
Two hands gripping your ass roughly, helping you move and maintain the little stability you had left, your two shaking legs were useless. You never felt more humiliated than now, a bitch cumming through the slightest friction.

Alex had his legs spread wide, laughing at your pathetic attempt to keep moving, you were so sensitive that the smallest sensation would make you explode.

"You're so good for me", hand coming up to cradle your cheek and making you suck on his thumb. "Come on baby, you can do better than that" he says, with that voice that turns you on so much.

Your hand on his chest to keep you up , staining your own underwear as you continued to hump his thigh. You can't keep the noises, it feels so good, little sighs escape your lips from exhaustion but you still keep moving.

"Look at you, so desesperate humping my leg" your face turns completely red. Alex knows how you get when he talks to you like that, so degrading and humiliating, it only turns you on more.

"You like that, don't you? I bet you love it when I talk to you like that" he whispers in your ear, making your body shiver.

You can't form a sentence, just meaningless words and moans, so turned on you can't even speak. It feels like a blow to the chest, he knows exactly what to do to leave you needy.

"Please sir, fuck me" you whine and beg

"Aww, poor baby, I want you to cum and then I'll fuck you, can you do that? for me?"

"B-but A-Alex, I need it s-so bad" you say between groans.

"Don't even try, you take what I give you, greedy whore"

You are lost, lost in his words, lost in pleasure, lost in him. You feel the ecstasy, fuzzy head, your mind goes blank, you won't last much longer.

"Are you going to cum for me? Come on, I want to see you, I want to see you cum" you can't even process his words anymore, you're on the edge, you arch your back like a bow while you cry out and cum on him.

Still shaken and sensitive, you lift your head to see his beautiful face looking up at you with that proud smile after making you feel so good. "That was so good" he praises you, giving you a sweet last kiss.