First Time For Everything

Credits to orphan_account

————————————————————————

You sit down on your knees, obediently looking up at him with big, pleading eyes. He looks at you, smile soft, fingers and thumb pressed to your chin, gently making sure your gaze stays locked on him.

You were nervous for your first time, he could see it in your eyes.

"Look at you, so obedient... what a good girl I've got." He says, making you squirm. "Let's see how good you are at followin' directions." He says taking a short step back. "Up on your feet." He orders.

You comply, and your lover let's out a noise you can only describe as a purr, stepping over to you kissing you deeply. He moans, walking back to the bed and sitting down on it. "Good, now... strip for me, darlin'. I want everythin' off."

"Yes, sir," you say, stripping your clothes off your body. As you reveal yourself to your lover, he unbuckles his belt, shifting and pulling out his flaccid length. He pats the empty spot next to him.

"Sit, princess."

"Yes, sir," you oblige, sitting beside him, you body bare to him.

"Give me your hand," he says, and when you comply, he wraps your delicate fingers around the base of his length. "Mmnn... okay," he says, "You ever touch a guy like this before, darlin'?"

"No, not really," you admit.

Techno chuckles. "Thought so," he says, slowly guiding your hand up and down. He grunts, his length twitch as you slowly turn him on. "Mmnn... Yeah, that's it... Just like that, princess..." He praises you, making you all flush. You love it when he praises you. You press your thighs together, sitting closer to him as he slips his pants and underwear off the rest of the way.

"Ngh, fuck," he groans, his length now erect and twitching for you. "C'mere, baby," he says, sliding back against the headboard of the bed. "In my lap." He says. You comply, sitting in his lap, his length pressing against your stomach.

(Techno commits that image to memory. He was gonna have so much fodder for his fantasies later.)

He spreads your legs, slipping his fingers into your wetness. "So wet already, princess?" He chuckles. "I know you're a virgin, so we're gonna take this nice and slow, okay?" He says, and you nod. "Alright, c'mere. Gimme a kiss."

You kiss him, moaning as he slips a digit inside you. He moans, his thick cock rubbing against your stomach as you make out with him. He slips in another finger, thumbing your clit. You gasp, and slowly he starts fucking you with his fingers. He pulls back from the kiss to nip and suck at your neck. In goes a third finger, and you gasp, trying to keep up with everything you were feeling.

"You alright, love?" He asks, pressing his forehead to yours. You nod.

"Mm, yeah.. ah, Tech... just a lo-- mmnn... a lot to handle..."

"Want me to stop for second?" He asks.

"No, god no, please," you say, "Just, um... praise me more... please?"

His expression softens. "Of course, princess." He presses a kiss to your cheek, "Look at you, taking my fingers so well. Sweet Eros, you are perfect," kiss to your jawline, voice right by your ear, "Can't wait to see you on my cock... You're gonna take it so well, baby," he purrs.

You moan, softly panting as you became putty in his hands. He spreads his fingers, working you up slowly. Then, gently, he pulls his fingers out, pushing you back. "Open your mouth, gorgeous," he says, and you comply, opening your mouth to lick the slickness off his fingers. He moans, watching your motions as you lick him clean. He pulls his shirt up over his head and your mouth waters a little as the sight of his muscular chest.