On the hunt (Dream/sapnap)

Credits to 88HunnyBunny88

————————————————————————

It truly all started as a joke. One harmless joke. Yet you ended up here.

It was late last night, you were staying at Dream and Sapnaps house chilling on the couch. Your legs thrown over Sapnaps lap as you leaned against dreams chest. You all had always been affectionate but never anything serious.

You sat there wondering if both men knew just how crazy they drove you. How broad dreams shoulders are and how he towered over you. Sapnaps cockiness and his handsome face.

The thought of it had you squishing your legs together to ease some tension. Sapnaps hand coming to your thigh and rubbing soft circles on it, only driving you crazier.

As the night went on you all started drinking a bit. The boys get more flirtatious, touches lasting longer than they should.

"We should totally do a Minecraft manhunt in real life" you drunkenly stated as you leaned closer to dream inhaling his scent.

Dream chuckled as he pat your back, hand lower than it should be. "Maybe if you were the one being hunted."

Your face went bright red, "oh yeah? That the only condition?" You didn't know when you became this bold but seeing Sapnap and dream share a look you knew they were actually contemplating it.

"Well we would need a reward for when we catch you" Sapnap adds.

You bite your lower lip and nod your head, your hand grazing Sapnaps thigh, "well my reward for when I WIN would be you two listen to everything I say.."

Your gaze shifts to dream and I can see his cheeks flushing slightly. "Then our reward would be you listen to us, that alright with you princess?" Dreams hand shifts to your other thigh, his hand is heavier than Sapnaps as they both watch your reaction as they slowly spread your legs gripping your thighs.

"Works.. for me"

They both share a grin as they stop spreading your legs, and letting go of your thighs. You whine softly at the lack of warmth and you find yourself slowly falling asleep.

Back to present
Dream and Sapnap are in casual clothes stretching in front of the forest near the house. You don't entirely remember the full conversation from the night prior but you were starting to remember it better the more they shared that cocky ass grin.

You started to stretch yourself out. "So how is this happening? How do I win?"

They look at you, smiles widening, "we decided to keep it fair, you'll have a head start of a solid minute. Then you gotta hide and not get caught for 10 full minutes." You breath a bit heavier as Sapnap continues after dream, "then baby, if you last the whole ten minutes we are all yours, but.." they both start to walk a bit closer to you and each cup a side of your face, "then princess you'll be all ours, yeah?" The cockiness in dreams voice has you almost wishing to be caught.

You nod your head and smile feeling your boots crunch against the sticks. You turn to them to see dream pulling out a timer from his pocket.

Your heart is racing and you begin your mad dash into the forest, not bothering to look back as you speed through the forest. Sticks and branches snapping as you dart away from them.

The wind in your ears as you rush behind a tree, looking at the watch on your wrist, 10 seconds before they start to find you. The anticipation as your heart pounding as you try to relax your breathing.

You know you ran a good distance into the forest, being a bit faster than average has its benefits. But oh god were you heaving, the air was unforgiving as you tried to calm down.