Mistake

Credits to kit9

————————————————————————

Kneeling in front of you, looking at you with teary eyes, his head between your legs begging you to forgive him.

Things hadn't gone well for Alex today, he didn't even want to talk about it, he just felt tired, annoyed.
Everything got worse when a stupid argument interrupted you both. He wanted you to be quiet, he didn't want you to ask, he had nothing to say, why couldn't you shut your mouth?

Sitting on his bed, facing his shitty attitude, what was wrong with him? Why didn't he want to tell you what happened today? Your eyes widened when you heard a shout full of anger come out of his mouth, leaving both of you speechless, he never thought he would do that. He had never yelled at you, not like that, you did nothing but look at him uneasily. He was angry, he did something stupid, he didn't want to.

He ran towards you, kneeling you and putting his head on your lap, hugging your hands with his. Repeating all the possible ways to say sorry, he was ashamed, he loved you so much that yelling at you hurt him a lot.

Your pity increased when you heard his breath shake a little bit, he was crying. With your hand, you reached for his chin and made him look into your eyes, his cheeks red as well, with a few little tears falling to the floor.

"It's alright, you're alright, please don't cry, not for me"

"You didn't deserve it, forgive me"

Alex began to kiss your hands, your wrists, every part he could, he simply wanted to touch you, feel you, show you that he loved you.
But you didn't need it, you didn't need him to prove it, you already knew it, you didn't need the apology, you would always forgive him.

His kisses went down, reaching your legs where his head rested before. Your thighs felt his hands taking them, accommodating you so he could have more access to you. His lips went to your pussy, teasing it through your underwear. With one of his hands he moved your panty to the side, having full entrance to you.

"I love you, I wanna make you feel good, deserve you."

His words made you feel a lump in your throat, but you didn't have time to think when you felt his tongue take a firm lick at your slit, then letting his tongue roll out in you. Exactly, this was his way of asking for forgiveness, making you feel wanted.

When his tongue found your clit, you bucked your hips, making Alex understand that he had landed in the bullseye.

"Alex!" you cry out, moving your hips as if you were riding him.

Your hands went to his hair, tangling your fingers in it.

"You taste so fucking good." he whispered and went back down to you. "Praise me, tell me im making you feel good, I need it, please?" he begged you.

"Y-you're so good, please don't stop, y-you're doing so well", that was all he had to hear for his movements to increase his speed, completely overstimulating you.

Your hands in his hair felt so good, tugging at him, like a heavenly touch that sent chills down his lower back, making him feel like you were enjoying him.

His tongue didn't stop until you came in his mouth, dripping down to his chin. Your blush had spread all over your face, leaving you like a beautiful painting in Alex's eyes.